With the choice of 100s of CPA Networks how do you whittle them down to the best quality and value? How should you know which to sign up for and why not just join them all?
- Look for a trusted network - CPA networks come and go, some stay for longer than others so look for a well established network with good positive feedback in Google. There are many forums for discussing CPA networks and its easy to search Google for content related to the network you are researching.
- Look for a CPA network that has experience in your niche - different networks have different areas of expertise, look for one that either has experience in your niche or in your wider sector. This will help match more relevant adverts to your content helping your conversion rates.
- Look for networks without automatic enrolment - networks that let anyone in are bad for the overall quality of sites. Networks that have strict guidelines are more likely to have better quality merchants and publishers.
- Look for networks with a lot of offers - look for a network with at least 100 offers so that you have the choice and flexibility in choosing advertising for your website.
- Look for networks with high payout percentage - it goes without saying that you want to get as much as possible from the adverts you run on your site so shop around until you find the best rates.
- Look for networks with good transparency on tracking - you want to make sure that every offer that goes through your site is tracked.