The following article is by a guest writer Martin Weatherall, an advocate in the harmful effects of electro magnetic radiation (EMR). This article comes from his work detailing sources of EMR from dangerous antennas in the area of Woodstock Ontario. Having being effected by EMR himself Martin put together the following list of cancer causing points.
I was surprised just how many I get exposed to on a daily basis. "Cancer is one of the most popular illnesses at present, why be left out? Why be one of the few that does not develop cancer? Here are a few tips and ideas to ensure that you are also included in the great cancer lottery! RADIATION, RADIATION, RADIATION, it is simple, find a good source of non ionizing radiation, (the so-called 'safe stuff' – not the nuclear) and you have a great chance of getting cancer. You and your family may be lucky enough to develop some of the bonus illnesses, the new designer radiation illnesses, such as: Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Autism, Fybromyalgia, Severe Allergies, Diabetes, Leukemia and Alzheimer's. You also may suffer old favorites such as Heart Attack, Stroke and Arthritis.
Here are some simple ideas to assist you to get cancer:
1. Use a CELL (mobile) PHONE, use it long and often, the high level of radiation being delivered to your head will provide you with a good chance of brain cancer.
2. Use a CORDLESS PHONE, another good source of radiation to cause brain cancer.
3. Get a DECT CORDLESS PHONE, this baby will not only radiate you when you are talking on it but will radiate your whole house twenty-four hours a day. This is a great way to get your entire family radiated. If you leave it next to your head while you are sleeping, it will be more effective. If you live in an apartment, you can radiate the people in the next unit. This is a real cheap way to do serious harm, no sign up fees, no monthly charges, and no charge for usage, just leave this in the charger; it will do the rest.
4. Attach a WiFi (wireless) system to your computer, it will radiate anyone using the computers in your home and may spread the radiation throughout the entire house. Just leave it turned on and forget about it, ill health should follow.
5. Cook with a MICROWAVE, you do not even have to stand close to the unit, it will cover the entire kitchen and a few other nearby rooms with radiation. You get the added bonus of destroying food nutrition at the same time, another help to cancer.
6. Drive a nice MODERN CAR with lots of gadgets and computerized equipment; drive it long distances for long periods of time. This will ensure that you are well covered in electro magnetic fields, another form of radiation that will harm your body. To make the car even more unhealthy, get a GPS system. If you then use a cell phone in the car, the radiation will bounce all around the interior and radiate you and the other occupants from all different directions. The cell phone will also power up to high power, in order to get transmission out of this 'metal box'.
7. When you sleep, have a CLOCK RADIO, BEDSIDE LIGHTS, TELEPHONE and EXTENSION CORDS near to the bed. This will ensure that you will be receiving a large amount of Electro Magnetic Radiation from the wiring and the appliances. This is a really good way of getting cancer because your body will not be able to recover and rejuvenate itself, as it should during sleep.
8. Use an ELECTRIC BLANKET, keep it turned on and plugged in. This radiates a very high source of Electro Magnetic Radiation through your entire body and should eventually cause some real damage.
9. Visit your MD, your doctor will probably advise you that there is no danger from these devices. You will probably be told that Health Canada and the World Health Organization think these devices are safe and there is more evidence that shows that they are safe than there is evidence, which shows those are causing cancer and very serious harm to health? This will give you a great false sense of security and you can get cancer without even worrying about it.
10. Get WIRELESS GAMES for the kids. This should keep them happy and radiated for many hours. They may even develop A.D.D. and you get the residue radiation.
11. Have a WIRELESS SECURITY SYSTEM. Radiate any burglars and your family.
12. Use a WIRELESS THERMOMETER and all kinds of other wireless devices.
13. Live near a LARGE TRANSMITTING ANTENNA. You will be well received.
14. If you have lots of property, invite cell phone companies to install a CELL PHONE MAST and antennas on your land, you get the house radiated, all your property and the neighbors too! Cancer and you get paid for it. Does it get any better?
15. Live near to HIGH POWER ELECTRICAL TRANSMISSION LINES, they should give you quite a great buzz.
16. Live near to a TRANSFORMER or an ELECTRICAL SUB-STATION, you can be the 'live-wire' of the area.
17. Work in an OFFICE ENVIRONMENT with WiFi, computers, electronic equipment wireless telephones and electrical wiring close to your body.
18. Work with POWER TOOLS such as power saws and electrical welding equipment. They cause very high electro magnetic fields. A new way of getting a 'buzz cut'.
19. Sleep near to a FUSE PANEL, DISTRIBUTION BOX. This is another great source of very high levels of EMFs. You will be empowered!
20. Spend lots of time at your KITCHEN SINK, you will probable get GROUND CURRENT ELECTRICITY. This may enter your house from the power utilities electrical distribution system and come in through the water pipes. It may pass through your body and deliver lots of dangerous high frequency radiation.
21 Get lots of X-RAYS and CT SCANS, this is the real heavy-duty radiation, known to cause serious damage in just seconds. Don't wait for your doctor to suggest x-rays.
There are lots more sources of Electro Magnetic Radiation that can help you to develop cancer. The best way is to combine several of these sources together. It is very easy to do because most modern homes have all or most of these serious pollutants easily available. Remember! - The more radiation the merrier and more chance of cancer!
You can also add to your chances of getting cancer by the old stand-byes, smoking, and air pollution and chemical pollution. Mixed with the radiation they should work great! Of course the opposite is also true! If you want to protect yourself from these dangers, start taking action to avoid exposure and tell others what they should avoid!" Relevant sites: www.powerwatch.org.uk www.electricalpollution.com www.mastsanity.org www.microwavenews.com www.healthharmemr.net
Millennials are consistently seen as reluctant investors. Some are a decade into their career, but they’re still relatively risk-averse, which many analysts believe is largely the result of the fact they grew up or came into adulthood in the midst of the Great Recession. Millennials have seen one of the worst financial environments in history, which has understandably made them gun-shy when it comes to investing, particularly in the stock market.
To combat that sense of hesitation, fintech companies have been creating platforms and technology that speak specifically to Millennials, and many of these companies have been quite successful in the process.
One of the biggest fintech trends leading the way not just for Millennials but investors in a range of age brackets is robo-investing. The premise behind robo-investing is one that Millennials tend to embrace because it’s seen as easy, inexpensive, and it gives the ability to create a set-it-and-forget strategy that requires minimal effort.
Robo-investing is also a viable alternative to the old way of doing things, which was to work with a financial advisor. Financial advisors, however, have been lumped in with many others in the financial services industry, such as bankers and lenders, and they’re not necessarily viewed in the most positive light by Millennials. Robo-investing platforms like Betterment give them the opportunity to skip the financial advisor, while still getting similar advantages, such as diversification and tax efficiency.
In the past, most investors would use services such as YAHOO! Finance to do their research and to track stocks, but there has been a new wave of trading software popping up that’s more comprehensive than ever before. Options such as Stocks to Trade, which was introduced by Millennial investment professional Timothy Sykes, is designed not just for the Wall Street elite, but is instead for real people.
These trading software platforms include some of the most varied data points available, and they give users the opportunity to see everything they could need or want to know about all of the big markets in one location.
Budgeting and Spending
When looking for strategies to invest, it’s just important to decide how you’ll allocate your assets. It’s also important to look at your investment capabilities versus your income and spending needs. That’s why budgeting apps and banking services are also an essential component of many Millennials financial and investment strategies.
Just one of the many examples is called Simple, which is essentially branchless banking where everything can be done on a mobile phone.
This helps investors and would-be investors because it has features to create specific, personalized goals, such as putting aside a certain amount of money each week to invest. It also includes a feature called “Safe-to-Spend” which lets users see how much they can spontaneously spend without sabotaging their budget and existing goals.
Finally, another big way fintech is changing the investing landscape not just for Millennials but for everyone? Peer-to-peer lending.
Peer-to-peer lending offers the opportunity for people to bypass the traditional bank environment for personal and business loans, and it gives investors the chance to look outside the stock market for investing opportunities. There is a high level of risk, particularly when it comes to investing in certain borrowers, but Millennials seem to like the concept because the potential returns are much higher than they would be with something like a high-yield savings account, and as long as funds are spread out over many loans, the level risk isn’t incredibly high.
Fintech is changing the way Millennials invest and shifting how they view the concept itself, creating not just new opportunities for investors, but new possibilities in technology as well.
Many people spend too much time Netflix binging or simply wasting valuable time. Instead, maybe it is time to discover a new hobby in 2017, one that can even be done while watching those favourite shows. Choosing a new hobby can lead to much enjoyment and will even allow you to create some amazing masterpieces in your spare time. There are some great new hobbies for 2017 that will appeal to many and these are some of the greatest ideas on how to pass the time while remaining productive.
Arts and Crafts
For those that are artistic and wish to create, there are some great hobby ideas that can be explored. Embroidery and cross stitch are great for those that like to work with their hands and create gifts or things that can be placed around the home. These are inexpensive options and can be quite relaxing. Making paper flowers is also a great hobby for those that like using their hands. This craft can be dome while watching television and it is another cheap option.
Gaming and Entertainment
Some people are looking for hobbies that offer more excitement and will enjoy taking up online gambling as a hobby. Playing at the UKs newest casino can lead to the generation of real money wins and can also provide a great form of entertainment to pass the time. Looking for something more physical? How about ballroom dancing or horseback riding? While these will be a bit more costly, they provide a great way to get out and interact with others while spending quality time with friends and family.
Photography is one of the greatest hobbies and it can create pictures that can last a lifetime. There are many ways in which one can engage ion photography, from simply snapping phots throughout time to starting to shoot portraits. With a photography hobby, you can capture those special moments and find beauty in just about everything.
One great option to consider if you are planning to take up photography this year is tilt shift photography, where a picture is taken to make it appear as a miniature scene. This process is often done through Photoshop or other photo editing software programs.
When you think of buried treasure you think of classic tales of piracy and the sort of stories of fantasy and adventure that you usually have to check out on the big screen in the latest block busting movie experience.
However many of the kinds of stories we’ve been able to enjoy in theatres, like those featured in the ‘Pirates of the Caribbean’ franchise or even the ‘Indiana Jones’ saga, have always been based around some legendary artefact whether this was real or even just an aspect of mythology.
So can you imagine what you would do if you did actually come across a long lost relic or shipwreck? Well a group of miners in Southern Africa have done exactly that.
Diamond miners in Namibia uncovered a long-lost shipwreck estimated to be more than 500 years old at the bottom of a lagoon near where they were working.
The ship is said to be the Bom Jesus, translated as the “Good Jesus”, a Portuguese trader ship which would have been filled with ivory, gold, tin and copper.
The ship is believed to have gone down near Namibia back in 1533 as it headed to towards India. It went down along the Skeleton Coast, a particularly perilous stretch of coast which was even known to many Portuguese sailors at the time as “the Gates of Hell.”
The “Good Jesus” was discovered under the ocean floor after the lagoon was drained in order for the workers to continue mining. After almost a week from the original discovery a treasure chest was also uncovered within the wreck.
It was a chest that contained many Spanish and Portuguese gold coins estimated to have a value of around $13 million in today’s market.
It is believed that the wreck was preserved by copper ingots found amongst the cargo on the ship and there was around 22 tonnes of it aboard.
This meant that any underwater life or organisms would have been put off destroying or feeding on certain relics because of the repulsive elements found in the copper. In fact had it not been for the inclusion of the copper on board many of these fascinating finds may not have been possible at all.
Typically under maritime law any treasure that happens to be recovered from the seas or oceans will belong to the country who owns the waters in question. That is of course unless the vessel itself was classed as a ship of state, which this was, so in fact the “Good Jesus” would have been legal property of the Portuguese government.
In this case however the Portuguese have waived their rights to the fortune and this means that the wreck and its entire contents can be claimed by the Namibian government.
It’s not every day that you would expect to go to work then come across an unexpected desert treasure but it does raise the question as to just how many potentially lost and ancient shipwrecks are still hiding beneath the surface of our planet.
One of the biggest questions many people have when it comes to their money and their life is whether a robo-advisor or an in-person financial advisor is right for them.
Each has advantages, but also disadvantages.
There’s no one right answer that’s going to work for everyone in this situation, as with most circumstances involving money, but the following are some criteria and guidelines that can help you determine what’s right for you and your financial needs.
One of the primary reasons many people opt to work with a robo-advisor as opposed to a traditional financial advisor is because of the costs. A conventional investment advisor or wealth manager may charge fees ranging anywhere from 1% to 3% of the value of the portfolio, while a robo-advisor platform generally charges much less.
In fact, according to Investor Junkie, robo-advisor fees may be as low as 0.15% per year. This can have a significant impact on the overall performance of your portfolio.
Objective, Unbiased Advice
Another benefit of opting for a robo-advisor as opposed to a financial advisor? There is often the fear in the financial services industry that advisors aren’t necessarily operating in the best interest of their clients, but are instead working to make themselves money. Some financial advisors work on a fee-based schedule, and what this means is that they often have ties to certain investment vehicles or products, which they’ll recommend above others to make a commission.
Robo-advisors are going to be able to offer a sense of objectivity, although also important to note is the fact that many financial advisors are independent and fee-only, meaning they are objective and offer unbiased advice.
While there are advantages to working with a robo-advisor, there are perks of a conventional financial advisor as well. Financial professionals must usually undergo rigorous training and interview processes when they begin working, meaning they’re good at what they do, highly knowledgeable and able to provide guidance for complex situations that a robo-advisor wouldn’t be able to.
If you are a high-net-worth advisor, are facing a transition in your life, or a business owner, for example, a robo-advisor might not be the best option for your needs.
Investors tend to vary pretty significantly in how they like to approach the management of their assets. There are plenty of investors that enjoy a set-it-and-forget strategy, meaning they can easily turn their money over to a robo-investor and take a hands-off approach.
If you’re on the other side of the spectrum, however, and you enjoy having some level of control over your investments, a robo-advisor probably won’t work well for you.
There’s also a personal element of investing to consider. Do you like the human interaction of working with a financial advisor, or is this something you view as an inconvenience or unnecessary?
The above are just a few of the many considerations to keep in mind as you decide between a technology-driven robo-investing platform or working with a financial professional.