The following article is by a guest writer Martin Weatherall, an advocate in the harmful effects of electro magnetic radiation (EMR). This article comes from his work detailing sources of EMR from dangerous antennas in the area of Woodstock Ontario. Having being effected by EMR himself Martin put together the following list of cancer causing points.
I was surprised just how many I get exposed to on a daily basis. "Cancer is one of the most popular illnesses at present, why be left out? Why be one of the few that does not develop cancer? Here are a few tips and ideas to ensure that you are also included in the great cancer lottery! RADIATION, RADIATION, RADIATION, it is simple, find a good source of non ionizing radiation, (the so-called 'safe stuff' – not the nuclear) and you have a great chance of getting cancer. You and your family may be lucky enough to develop some of the bonus illnesses, the new designer radiation illnesses, such as: Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Autism, Fybromyalgia, Severe Allergies, Diabetes, Leukemia and Alzheimer's. You also may suffer old favorites such as Heart Attack, Stroke and Arthritis.
Here are some simple ideas to assist you to get cancer:
1. Use a CELL (mobile) PHONE, use it long and often, the high level of radiation being delivered to your head will provide you with a good chance of brain cancer.
2. Use a CORDLESS PHONE, another good source of radiation to cause brain cancer.
3. Get a DECT CORDLESS PHONE, this baby will not only radiate you when you are talking on it but will radiate your whole house twenty-four hours a day. This is a great way to get your entire family radiated. If you leave it next to your head while you are sleeping, it will be more effective. If you live in an apartment, you can radiate the people in the next unit. This is a real cheap way to do serious harm, no sign up fees, no monthly charges, and no charge for usage, just leave this in the charger; it will do the rest.
4. Attach a WiFi (wireless) system to your computer, it will radiate anyone using the computers in your home and may spread the radiation throughout the entire house. Just leave it turned on and forget about it, ill health should follow.
5. Cook with a MICROWAVE, you do not even have to stand close to the unit, it will cover the entire kitchen and a few other nearby rooms with radiation. You get the added bonus of destroying food nutrition at the same time, another help to cancer.
6. Drive a nice MODERN CAR with lots of gadgets and computerized equipment; drive it long distances for long periods of time. This will ensure that you are well covered in electro magnetic fields, another form of radiation that will harm your body. To make the car even more unhealthy, get a GPS system. If you then use a cell phone in the car, the radiation will bounce all around the interior and radiate you and the other occupants from all different directions. The cell phone will also power up to high power, in order to get transmission out of this 'metal box'.
7. When you sleep, have a CLOCK RADIO, BEDSIDE LIGHTS, TELEPHONE and EXTENSION CORDS near to the bed. This will ensure that you will be receiving a large amount of Electro Magnetic Radiation from the wiring and the appliances. This is a really good way of getting cancer because your body will not be able to recover and rejuvenate itself, as it should during sleep.
8. Use an ELECTRIC BLANKET, keep it turned on and plugged in. This radiates a very high source of Electro Magnetic Radiation through your entire body and should eventually cause some real damage.
9. Visit your MD, your doctor will probably advise you that there is no danger from these devices. You will probably be told that Health Canada and the World Health Organization think these devices are safe and there is more evidence that shows that they are safe than there is evidence, which shows those are causing cancer and very serious harm to health? This will give you a great false sense of security and you can get cancer without even worrying about it.
10. Get WIRELESS GAMES for the kids. This should keep them happy and radiated for many hours. They may even develop A.D.D. and you get the residue radiation.
11. Have a WIRELESS SECURITY SYSTEM. Radiate any burglars and your family.
12. Use a WIRELESS THERMOMETER and all kinds of other wireless devices.
13. Live near a LARGE TRANSMITTING ANTENNA. You will be well received.
14. If you have lots of property, invite cell phone companies to install a CELL PHONE MAST and antennas on your land, you get the house radiated, all your property and the neighbors too! Cancer and you get paid for it. Does it get any better?
15. Live near to HIGH POWER ELECTRICAL TRANSMISSION LINES, they should give you quite a great buzz.
16. Live near to a TRANSFORMER or an ELECTRICAL SUB-STATION, you can be the 'live-wire' of the area.
17. Work in an OFFICE ENVIRONMENT with WiFi, computers, electronic equipment wireless telephones and electrical wiring close to your body.
18. Work with POWER TOOLS such as power saws and electrical welding equipment. They cause very high electro magnetic fields. A new way of getting a 'buzz cut'.
19. Sleep near to a FUSE PANEL, DISTRIBUTION BOX. This is another great source of very high levels of EMFs. You will be empowered!
20. Spend lots of time at your KITCHEN SINK, you will probable get GROUND CURRENT ELECTRICITY. This may enter your house from the power utilities electrical distribution system and come in through the water pipes. It may pass through your body and deliver lots of dangerous high frequency radiation.
21 Get lots of X-RAYS and CT SCANS, this is the real heavy-duty radiation, known to cause serious damage in just seconds. Don't wait for your doctor to suggest x-rays.
There are lots more sources of Electro Magnetic Radiation that can help you to develop cancer. The best way is to combine several of these sources together. It is very easy to do because most modern homes have all or most of these serious pollutants easily available. Remember! - The more radiation the merrier and more chance of cancer!
You can also add to your chances of getting cancer by the old stand-byes, smoking, and air pollution and chemical pollution. Mixed with the radiation they should work great! Of course the opposite is also true! If you want to protect yourself from these dangers, start taking action to avoid exposure and tell others what they should avoid!" Relevant sites: www.powerwatch.org.uk www.electricalpollution.com www.mastsanity.org www.microwavenews.com www.healthharmemr.net
There is a long-running dispute between console and PC gamers over which is better. While both sides have their merits, here is why PC gaming is ultimately the winner.
Once you have bought your PS4, Xbox One or Nintendo Switch, you cannot change or upgrade them beyond buying a larger hard drive. However, with a PC, you can change absolutely everything. You can buy a mouse with 12 buttons on it, a more comfortable keyboard and better speakers – and none of these upgrades are even scratching the surface. If you want to really overhaul your gaming rig, then you can buy more RAM, get a better graphics card and even insert a liquid cooling system. When it comes to customisation, nothing beats PC. Building a PC can seem daunting, but it is also a really fun and very satisfying project to take on.
Every games console that has ever been released, even the ones that can play some older games, have a tiny library of games in comparison to PC. On PC, as well as buying from an ever-expanding library of new games being released on platforms like Steam, GOG and itch.io, you also have access to pretty much every PC game ever released. Sure, some of the older games require a bit of fiddling to make them work on Windows 10, but by and large, you have so much choice. On Steam, over 7,600 games were released in 2017. On top of that, you can also play thousands of different browser games online. There are loads of different genres to choose from – MMORPGs, racing games, puzzle games and online casino games. Casino games in particular have surged in popularity, with the classics such as poker, roulette and blackjack undergoing a digital makeover. Stakers.com offer a variety of the latest offerings, and with a variety of online browser games to choose from, it is easy to see why consumers flock to the PC.
More powerful and cheaper in the long run
Yes, the Xbox One and the PS4 make boasts about their processing power, but you can put together a PC that is far more powerful than those assembly-line jobs. You can look up various parts and compare them in price and power to a console to see just how easy it is to make a PC that is more powerful than the newest generation of consoles. While building a powerful PC is probably going to cost a couple hundred pounds more than buying a console, buying a new console every five years is going to cost more than gradually replacing the parts of your PC. Just look at the figures. The PS4 came out in November 2013, and then the more powerful PS4 Pro launched a mere three years later. If you bought a PS4 new in 2013, it would have cost you £349.99, and if you then bought a PS4 Pro on release, then you have spent another £349.99.
In addition to the wider selection of games available on PC, there are also people developing new content for PC games that have already been released. These modifications, or ‘mods’, can be anything from new levels and weapons to entirely new story experiences. There is a mod for Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim that turns all of the dragons into WWE legend Macho Man Randy Savage, complete with voice clips of him shouting. With that in mind, just try and tell me that console gaming is better than PC gaming.
If you have a true love for writing, you’ll be familiar with that magical thing that happens when you're writing about something that you're passionate about – the words seem to flow out of their own accord and spin themselves into clever phrases right before your eyes with seemingly no input from you. Wouldn’t it be amazing if you could actually get paid to do that all day?
In the real world, however, it’s never that simple! Actually working as a copywriter means bending your pen to a host of different subjects and styles, many of which will not come naturally to you. Many times, you’ll need to write about subjects or products that you find completely uninspiring, or worse, actually go against what you stand for – imagine being a committed vegetarian and having to churn out some clever copy for a meat product, for example!
On the other hand, working for such a diverse range of clients, companies and brands is sure to keep you on your toes, and present a new challenge every single day. And while it can be very frustrating to have to deal with subject matter you're not particularly keen on, there’s also an immense amount of pride and satisfaction to be had in doing a good job anyway. And as an extra reward, there will always be those pieces that come along that you feel you were just born to write, and let you know you're still definitely working in the right career!
Working as a copywriter for an agency, versus working freelance:
The information age has brought about so many new ways to earn a living, and the field of digital marketingis perhaps the most exciting for someone who wants to work in a creative role from home. Working as a freelance copywriter from the comfort of your own home sounds like a dream come true for anyone who wants a bit more freedom to set their own schedule, work around their kids, or even just avoid the daily commute! And while it can help you do all those things, there are a few benefits to working in a 9 to 5 job that you're really going to miss out on too.
Freelancer copywriters often have more freedom over which projects they choose to take on, when they want to work, and how much they want to take on. Highly creative people often battle to stick to a routine and grind out engaging content on demand, so the option of being your own boss is very appealing. That said, they can also be incredibly talented at the fine art of procrastination, and without a boss to answer to, there’s a real chance that you're just not going to be able to get enough work done to support yourself!
And that’s another big drawback of working freelance – you're going to earn a lotless money. When you throw your hat into the working from home ring, you're suddenly competing with the entire globe, rather than just your city, or even country. There are literally millions of other freelance writers out there, and you're going to have to be willing to work for a lot less to get your foot in the door. And if you use one of the large international freelancing platforms to find your clients, they're going to take a not-inconsiderable cut of your earnings too. Nonetheless, if you're willing to take a bit of a lifestyle knock in order to set your own hours, take as long of a lunch break as you like, and never have to sit in rush hour traffic again, it can definitely be worth it.
Working for an agency in a more stable role comes with all the other perks, like a predictable salary, paid annual leave, and free coffee! (For whatever reason, copywriters and coffee have a close and intimate relationship!) You’re also guaranteed a much steadier flow of work, have the opportunity to socialize with and bounce ideas off coworkers, and you won’t have to fight quite so hard against the urge to procrastinate on challenging pieces and stick to deadlines. There’s also something about just being in a working environment and surrounded with activity that is bound to make you more productive – and once the work week is done, you get to take two full days off – a luxury freelancers can seldom afford!
Perhaps the most exciting part about being a copywriter, whether you work from home or for an agency, is that every day presents an opportunity to learn about something new, and challenges you to create content that your audience is going to respond to. If you love language and finding new ways of expressing ideas, then it’s a versatile and rewarding career path to consider!
Do you know you can make a lot of money from free lancing at your own convenience? Yeah, you sure can make some outrageous amount of money just from doing what you love to do most as a freelancer. One beautiful and amazing thing about freelancing is that you must not have a big office to start off as freelancing affords you the opportunity to be very mobile and it also makes your work time very flexible to fit perfectly with other activities you need to do.
Freelancing also provides you with the opportunity of earning from different sources at the same time as it basically entails independently rendering services to people or organizations for a price without necessarily being employed (in the conventional sense of it) by these companies or people. For example, you could help companies like scr888 to develop web contents and maintain their website while they pay you in return for your services. In this article, we are going to discuss some easy tips that will help you make cool cash from freelancing. They are:
Identify Your Skill: freelancing is all about the skills you are good at and what services you can render. If you want to be a freelancer, you must have a valid craft or skill which you want to market. Thus, the first step to freelancing is identifying the service which you can and want to market.
Create And Market Your Brand: After you have identified what services you are capable of doing, you should then go further to create a brand around that skill and advertise that brand to the world.
Choose A Payment System: you should also select a good payment system that suits you through which you will receive payment for the services that you render.
Source For Clients: At this point, you are ready to start work as a freelancer, all that is left to do is to get clients who are ready to pay. Clients do not just come to you, you look for them. So, go out and source for clients.
If you are considering becoming a freelancer, then you are definitely on the right track. All you need to do is to follow these tips provided here and you are on your way to making cool cash in no distant time.
Many people will tell you that long-term strategy is not good. If we were a fan of short-term strategy, we would have also told you. The truth in this industry is trading this market is only profitable when you know what happened with the trend in short terms. People think they have mastered the trend analyses and start trading with short-term strategy. This article will tell you why it is not good but the best and wisest method of trading. When you trade in long-term strategy, not only you save your capital but also your profit.
Day trading is very risky since the traders have to do the market analysis in the lower time frame. It’s true you will get lots trade setups in the lower time frame but filtering out the false trade setup is really hard. Unless you have extensive experience in Forex trading profession, you should never day trade the market. Always start trading in the longer time frame since it will tremendously reduce your risk exposure.
Long-term strategy gives you a wider window to analyze
The best thing about using long-term strategy is, it gives you a wider window to look at the market trend and changes. In long-term strategy, you will keep your trades open for many weeks and also even for months. This is not going to happen in short-term as you will place the trades and closes within hours. People who trade with long-term strategy know it is also good for their career. They get to have time to think about their trades. As they have more time, the market volatility also cannot hit them.
Use the price action signal
Being a long-term trader you should use the Japanese candlestick pattern. Trading CFDsis extremely easy those who know the perfect way to read candlestick charts. Instead of trading the minor support and resistance level, focus on the higher time frame data. Those who are smart always follow the conservative way of trading. As a Forex trader, you have to learn to stay on the sideline. Try to develop the habit of a sniper. You will take one shot and that shot will be your best one. Never try to win all trades. Consider the random outcome of each trade and limit your risk. Try to use the combo candlestick pattern since it will increase your winning edge. If possible use the chart pattern trading strategy along with price action confirmation signal. But always remember to trade like a conservative trader.
Volatility cannot take your profit
Many people have lost their profit when they tried to trade with short terms strategy. It is not their fault as they did not know that trading with short time tips can make them lose more money. This is the reason scalpers and day traders lose the most amount of money. They use short-term strategy and they can only keep their trades for hours. The scalpers have to close the trades almost instantly and it is a big risk in their money. If the trend changes or it becomes volatile, they will have to lose all of their money. When you are using positional trading strategy or swing trading strategy that is long term, you can be free from any worries. You know it will not do any harm to your trades as you have got plenty of times. You can leave them open for months. The short-term traders always take the first hit when the market trend changes and gets volatile. If you want to keep yourself safe from volatility, trade with a long-term strategy.
Gives you time to understand Forex trading
Trading in this industry with currency pairs also needs time to understand. People need to have time and it is the only long-term strategy that gives you the time. If you want to trade for a long time, use the long-term strategy.