The following article is by a guest writer Martin Weatherall, an advocate in the harmful effects of electro magnetic radiation (EMR). This article comes from his work detailing sources of EMR from dangerous antennas in the area of Woodstock Ontario. Having being effected by EMR himself Martin put together the following list of cancer causing points.
I was surprised just how many I get exposed to on a daily basis. "Cancer is one of the most popular illnesses at present, why be left out? Why be one of the few that does not develop cancer? Here are a few tips and ideas to ensure that you are also included in the great cancer lottery! RADIATION, RADIATION, RADIATION, it is simple, find a good source of non ionizing radiation, (the so-called 'safe stuff' – not the nuclear) and you have a great chance of getting cancer. You and your family may be lucky enough to develop some of the bonus illnesses, the new designer radiation illnesses, such as: Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Autism, Fybromyalgia, Severe Allergies, Diabetes, Leukemia and Alzheimer's. You also may suffer old favorites such as Heart Attack, Stroke and Arthritis.
Here are some simple ideas to assist you to get cancer:
1. Use a CELL (mobile) PHONE, use it long and often, the high level of radiation being delivered to your head will provide you with a good chance of brain cancer.
2. Use a CORDLESS PHONE, another good source of radiation to cause brain cancer.
3. Get a DECT CORDLESS PHONE, this baby will not only radiate you when you are talking on it but will radiate your whole house twenty-four hours a day. This is a great way to get your entire family radiated. If you leave it next to your head while you are sleeping, it will be more effective. If you live in an apartment, you can radiate the people in the next unit. This is a real cheap way to do serious harm, no sign up fees, no monthly charges, and no charge for usage, just leave this in the charger; it will do the rest.
4. Attach a WiFi (wireless) system to your computer, it will radiate anyone using the computers in your home and may spread the radiation throughout the entire house. Just leave it turned on and forget about it, ill health should follow.
5. Cook with a MICROWAVE, you do not even have to stand close to the unit, it will cover the entire kitchen and a few other nearby rooms with radiation. You get the added bonus of destroying food nutrition at the same time, another help to cancer.
6. Drive a nice MODERN CAR with lots of gadgets and computerized equipment; drive it long distances for long periods of time. This will ensure that you are well covered in electro magnetic fields, another form of radiation that will harm your body. To make the car even more unhealthy, get a GPS system. If you then use a cell phone in the car, the radiation will bounce all around the interior and radiate you and the other occupants from all different directions. The cell phone will also power up to high power, in order to get transmission out of this 'metal box'.
7. When you sleep, have a CLOCK RADIO, BEDSIDE LIGHTS, TELEPHONE and EXTENSION CORDS near to the bed. This will ensure that you will be receiving a large amount of Electro Magnetic Radiation from the wiring and the appliances. This is a really good way of getting cancer because your body will not be able to recover and rejuvenate itself, as it should during sleep.
8. Use an ELECTRIC BLANKET, keep it turned on and plugged in. This radiates a very high source of Electro Magnetic Radiation through your entire body and should eventually cause some real damage.
9. Visit your MD, your doctor will probably advise you that there is no danger from these devices. You will probably be told that Health Canada and the World Health Organization think these devices are safe and there is more evidence that shows that they are safe than there is evidence, which shows those are causing cancer and very serious harm to health? This will give you a great false sense of security and you can get cancer without even worrying about it.
10. Get WIRELESS GAMES for the kids. This should keep them happy and radiated for many hours. They may even develop A.D.D. and you get the residue radiation.
11. Have a WIRELESS SECURITY SYSTEM. Radiate any burglars and your family.
12. Use a WIRELESS THERMOMETER and all kinds of other wireless devices.
13. Live near a LARGE TRANSMITTING ANTENNA. You will be well received.
14. If you have lots of property, invite cell phone companies to install a CELL PHONE MAST and antennas on your land, you get the house radiated, all your property and the neighbors too! Cancer and you get paid for it. Does it get any better?
15. Live near to HIGH POWER ELECTRICAL TRANSMISSION LINES, they should give you quite a great buzz.
16. Live near to a TRANSFORMER or an ELECTRICAL SUB-STATION, you can be the 'live-wire' of the area.
17. Work in an OFFICE ENVIRONMENT with WiFi, computers, electronic equipment wireless telephones and electrical wiring close to your body.
18. Work with POWER TOOLS such as power saws and electrical welding equipment. They cause very high electro magnetic fields. A new way of getting a 'buzz cut'.
19. Sleep near to a FUSE PANEL, DISTRIBUTION BOX. This is another great source of very high levels of EMFs. You will be empowered!
20. Spend lots of time at your KITCHEN SINK, you will probable get GROUND CURRENT ELECTRICITY. This may enter your house from the power utilities electrical distribution system and come in through the water pipes. It may pass through your body and deliver lots of dangerous high frequency radiation.
21 Get lots of X-RAYS and CT SCANS, this is the real heavy-duty radiation, known to cause serious damage in just seconds. Don't wait for your doctor to suggest x-rays.
There are lots more sources of Electro Magnetic Radiation that can help you to develop cancer. The best way is to combine several of these sources together. It is very easy to do because most modern homes have all or most of these serious pollutants easily available. Remember! - The more radiation the merrier and more chance of cancer!
You can also add to your chances of getting cancer by the old stand-byes, smoking, and air pollution and chemical pollution. Mixed with the radiation they should work great! Of course the opposite is also true! If you want to protect yourself from these dangers, start taking action to avoid exposure and tell others what they should avoid!" Relevant sites: www.powerwatch.org.uk www.electricalpollution.com www.mastsanity.org www.microwavenews.com www.healthharmemr.net
Of late, the benefits of CBD rich oil are becoming very mainstream. CBD is a compound from the Cannabis plant that doesn’t get you high. Because of it’s popularity, there are hundreds of new online CBD stores popping up. Because of this, finding the right CBD oil for purchasing can be quite overwhelming especially if you are new and don’t know where to begin. CBD is available in many forms along with its numerous products and brands. At one point the oil was not available for purchase because of its perceived assosiation with marijuana, but now the oil has proven its benefits, safety, and lack of ability to get you high. We show you various places where you can buy this oil and even a few ideas on how to buy the oil without getting scammed.
Purchasing CBD oil online is perhaps one of the most convenient, quick and secure ways of getting the oil delivered right at your doorstep legally. The greatest thing about online shopping is that you not only get the product but you also get a wide variety in each type to choose from and most these online CBD brands stock everything. Moreover, you can even compare and contrast the quality and pricing of the merchandise from different brands. You can read reviews about both product and merchant and even check out review sites like CBD Nerds. I would advise not purchasing from companies or brands that don’t have transparent 3rd party lab test results. You can choose brands like Thought Cloud CBD who are transparent with 3rd party results to ensure purity and safety.
Today, medical cannabis dispensaries are popping up just about everywhere in many countries and especially the U.S. They are only in select states where recreational and medicinal marijuana are allowed. The dispensaries are required to abide by strict licensing guidelines and security requirements. Even though CBD is legal online, you can purchase CBD that also has elements of THC form these dispensaries which research shows has more beneficial effects than just hemp derived CBD.
Brick and Mortar Stores
The CBD oil can also be purchased over the counter as well from many brick and mortar shops like the nutrition stores or smoke shops. The advantage here is that you can see the product with your own eyes before making the purchase but like online, your products will not have THC. You can also speak to the store representative or owner and have all your doubts and queries answered about the product before actually buying the product. If you take this route I would still recommend doing research online about the brands in question. Checking out for the third-party test results of the product will ensure that you are genuinely buying a high-quality and safe product.
Making the right selection
You might be purchasing the CBD oil from any of the sources mentioned above but for all of them; you must research and use personal discretion to nail the right product. Instead of opting for the lowest price; it is better to spend more and invest in a quality product which is likely to give you better results. I recommend oils or vaping since it’s the quickest way to have CBD enter your system. If you want to have fun then go for products like gummies or chocolates. Try not to opt for products which lack a label or table of ingredients. Reviews of CBD oil and its various forms and products is another indicator of you making the right choice. I’m an avid CBD user and if you decide to try it out be sure to use this buying guide!
Do you know you can make a lot of money from free lancing at your own convenience? Yeah, you sure can make some outrageous amount of money just from doing what you love to do most as a freelancer. One beautiful and amazing thing about freelancing is that you must not have a big office to start off as freelancing affords you the opportunity to be very mobile and it also makes your work time very flexible to fit perfectly with other activities you need to do.
Freelancing also provides you with the opportunity of earning from different sources at the same time as it basically entails independently rendering services to people or organizations for a price without necessarily being employed (in the conventional sense of it) by these companies or people. For example, you could help companies like scr888 to develop web contents and maintain their website while they pay you in return for your services. In this article, we are going to discuss some easy tips that will help you make cool cash from freelancing. They are:
Identify Your Skill: freelancing is all about the skills you are good at and what services you can render. If you want to be a freelancer, you must have a valid craft or skill which you want to market. Thus, the first step to freelancing is identifying the service which you can and want to market.
Create And Market Your Brand: After you have identified what services you are capable of doing, you should then go further to create a brand around that skill and advertise that brand to the world.
Choose A Payment System: you should also select a good payment system that suits you through which you will receive payment for the services that you render.
Source For Clients: At this point, you are ready to start work as a freelancer, all that is left to do is to get clients who are ready to pay. Clients do not just come to you, you look for them. So, go out and source for clients.
If you are considering becoming a freelancer, then you are definitely on the right track. All you need to do is to follow these tips provided here and you are on your way to making cool cash in no distant time.
There is a long-running dispute between console and PC gamers over which is better. While both sides have their merits, here is why PC gaming is ultimately the winner.
Once you have bought your PS4, Xbox One or Nintendo Switch, you cannot change or upgrade them beyond buying a larger hard drive. However, with a PC, you can change absolutely everything. You can buy a mouse with 12 buttons on it, a more comfortable keyboard and better speakers – and none of these upgrades are even scratching the surface. If you want to really overhaul your gaming rig, then you can buy more RAM, get a better graphics card and even insert a liquid cooling system. When it comes to customisation, nothing beats PC. Building a PC can seem daunting, but it is also a really fun and very satisfying project to take on.
Every games console that has ever been released, even the ones that can play some older games, have a tiny library of games in comparison to PC. On PC, as well as buying from an ever-expanding library of new games being released on platforms like Steam, GOG and itch.io, you also have access to pretty much every PC game ever released. Sure, some of the older games require a bit of fiddling to make them work on Windows 10, but by and large, you have so much choice. On Steam, over 7,600 games were released in 2017. On top of that, you can also play thousands of different browser games online. There are loads of different genres to choose from – MMORPGs, racing games, puzzle games and online casino games. Casino games in particular have surged in popularity, with the classics such as poker, roulette and blackjack undergoing a digital makeover. Stakers.com offer a variety of the latest offerings, and with a variety of online browser games to choose from, it is easy to see why consumers flock to the PC.
More powerful and cheaper in the long run
Yes, the Xbox One and the PS4 make boasts about their processing power, but you can put together a PC that is far more powerful than those assembly-line jobs. You can look up various parts and compare them in price and power to a console to see just how easy it is to make a PC that is more powerful than the newest generation of consoles. While building a powerful PC is probably going to cost a couple hundred pounds more than buying a console, buying a new console every five years is going to cost more than gradually replacing the parts of your PC. Just look at the figures. The PS4 came out in November 2013, and then the more powerful PS4 Pro launched a mere three years later. If you bought a PS4 new in 2013, it would have cost you £349.99, and if you then bought a PS4 Pro on release, then you have spent another £349.99.
In addition to the wider selection of games available on PC, there are also people developing new content for PC games that have already been released. These modifications, or ‘mods’, can be anything from new levels and weapons to entirely new story experiences. There is a mod for Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim that turns all of the dragons into WWE legend Macho Man Randy Savage, complete with voice clips of him shouting. With that in mind, just try and tell me that console gaming is better than PC gaming.
There's no manual that tells you how to handle every subject in your blog, blogs aren't blogs without opinions. On the other hand, with sensitive topics, you must be careful in order not to kill your online and blog reputation. With the growth of freelancing, there are many situations where blog posts may become hot topics. So, what are the golden rules you should follow to keep your reputation in tact? Reputational damage can be hard to fix, some details can be compensated with professional help, but it is much better to avoid this harm in the first place. Here are a few tips to do just that.
Be sensitive to other people’s values
Not everyone will agree with your opinion, just as you won’t agree with theirs. But when it comes to more than just opinion, when your articles strike at people’s values, traditions and culture, that can have a huge impact. Understanding how your article may affect the people reading it and being sensitive to that is very important. You’ve heard that line think before you speak. Well that’s the same as blog writing too. You need to fully respect other people’s values and even if you don’t agree, avoid targeting people, especially when it’s something that cannot be changed.
Respond to negative comments
A blog is about communication, so you need to be open about talking to people who read what you write. Don’t just ignore bad feedback, by responding and respecting opinions or even further backing up your own opinion. You are showing you care about what your readers think and perhaps engaging more readers to share their opinions. You will always get the trollsthat are looking for a backlash. However, do not respond angrily. Make your response clear and composed, don’t lose your cool.
Its important to be yourself
When you write a blog, you are sharing yourself with the world. So, you need to share your true self. Lying will only come back on you in the end. There are many reasons why people may lie in their blog writing. Perhaps to avoid criticism, to make themselves appear to be better or more important than they are or sometimes just to fit in. This only makes it harder to back up views and opinions if they come under scrutiny. Plus, if you are caught to be lying in one instance, it undermines everything you have shared and quality honest work you have done. Avoid reputational damage by telling the truth, being yourself and if you need to, say nothing at all.
Use trusted sources
There’s nothing worse than being called out after using an untrustworthy source. Make sure you check and double check your sources and most importantly write from your own experience. Don’t be drawn into speculation or share photographs or pictures that are not associated with the topic you are talking about. Sharing untrue information, some might even call it fake news, can reduce the trust from your audience and damage your reputation.
Do you know how to handle sensitive topics on your blog?
Think back to why you started your business and blog in the first place. How do you feel about the niche it represents? Think about this when you are writing about sensitive topics and you will write true to yourself. In essence, you should use trusted sources, respect other people’s values and answer criticisms and negative comments in a dignified way. And remember, if you do come to some reputational harm, help is out there to reduce the impact as much as possible.