The following article is by a guest writer Martin Weatherall, an advocate in the harmful effects of electro magnetic radiation (EMR). This article comes from his work detailing sources of EMR from dangerous antennas in the area of Woodstock Ontario. Having being effected by EMR himself Martin put together the following list of cancer causing points.
I was surprised just how many I get exposed to on a daily basis. "Cancer is one of the most popular illnesses at present, why be left out? Why be one of the few that does not develop cancer? Here are a few tips and ideas to ensure that you are also included in the great cancer lottery! RADIATION, RADIATION, RADIATION, it is simple, find a good source of non ionizing radiation, (the so-called 'safe stuff' – not the nuclear) and you have a great chance of getting cancer. You and your family may be lucky enough to develop some of the bonus illnesses, the new designer radiation illnesses, such as: Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Autism, Fybromyalgia, Severe Allergies, Diabetes, Leukemia and Alzheimer's. You also may suffer old favorites such as Heart Attack, Stroke and Arthritis.
Here are some simple ideas to assist you to get cancer:
1. Use a CELL (mobile) PHONE, use it long and often, the high level of radiation being delivered to your head will provide you with a good chance of brain cancer.
2. Use a CORDLESS PHONE, another good source of radiation to cause brain cancer.
3. Get a DECT CORDLESS PHONE, this baby will not only radiate you when you are talking on it but will radiate your whole house twenty-four hours a day. This is a great way to get your entire family radiated. If you leave it next to your head while you are sleeping, it will be more effective. If you live in an apartment, you can radiate the people in the next unit. This is a real cheap way to do serious harm, no sign up fees, no monthly charges, and no charge for usage, just leave this in the charger; it will do the rest.
4. Attach a WiFi (wireless) system to your computer, it will radiate anyone using the computers in your home and may spread the radiation throughout the entire house. Just leave it turned on and forget about it, ill health should follow.
5. Cook with a MICROWAVE, you do not even have to stand close to the unit, it will cover the entire kitchen and a few other nearby rooms with radiation. You get the added bonus of destroying food nutrition at the same time, another help to cancer.
6. Drive a nice MODERN CAR with lots of gadgets and computerized equipment; drive it long distances for long periods of time. This will ensure that you are well covered in electro magnetic fields, another form of radiation that will harm your body. To make the car even more unhealthy, get a GPS system. If you then use a cell phone in the car, the radiation will bounce all around the interior and radiate you and the other occupants from all different directions. The cell phone will also power up to high power, in order to get transmission out of this 'metal box'.
7. When you sleep, have a CLOCK RADIO, BEDSIDE LIGHTS, TELEPHONE and EXTENSION CORDS near to the bed. This will ensure that you will be receiving a large amount of Electro Magnetic Radiation from the wiring and the appliances. This is a really good way of getting cancer because your body will not be able to recover and rejuvenate itself, as it should during sleep.
8. Use an ELECTRIC BLANKET, keep it turned on and plugged in. This radiates a very high source of Electro Magnetic Radiation through your entire body and should eventually cause some real damage.
9. Visit your MD, your doctor will probably advise you that there is no danger from these devices. You will probably be told that Health Canada and the World Health Organization think these devices are safe and there is more evidence that shows that they are safe than there is evidence, which shows those are causing cancer and very serious harm to health? This will give you a great false sense of security and you can get cancer without even worrying about it.
10. Get WIRELESS GAMES for the kids. This should keep them happy and radiated for many hours. They may even develop A.D.D. and you get the residue radiation.
11. Have a WIRELESS SECURITY SYSTEM. Radiate any burglars and your family.
12. Use a WIRELESS THERMOMETER and all kinds of other wireless devices.
13. Live near a LARGE TRANSMITTING ANTENNA. You will be well received.
14. If you have lots of property, invite cell phone companies to install a CELL PHONE MAST and antennas on your land, you get the house radiated, all your property and the neighbors too! Cancer and you get paid for it. Does it get any better?
15. Live near to HIGH POWER ELECTRICAL TRANSMISSION LINES, they should give you quite a great buzz.
16. Live near to a TRANSFORMER or an ELECTRICAL SUB-STATION, you can be the 'live-wire' of the area.
17. Work in an OFFICE ENVIRONMENT with WiFi, computers, electronic equipment wireless telephones and electrical wiring close to your body.
18. Work with POWER TOOLS such as power saws and electrical welding equipment. They cause very high electro magnetic fields. A new way of getting a 'buzz cut'.
19. Sleep near to a FUSE PANEL, DISTRIBUTION BOX. This is another great source of very high levels of EMFs. You will be empowered!
20. Spend lots of time at your KITCHEN SINK, you will probable get GROUND CURRENT ELECTRICITY. This may enter your house from the power utilities electrical distribution system and come in through the water pipes. It may pass through your body and deliver lots of dangerous high frequency radiation.
21 Get lots of X-RAYS and CT SCANS, this is the real heavy-duty radiation, known to cause serious damage in just seconds. Don't wait for your doctor to suggest x-rays.
There are lots more sources of Electro Magnetic Radiation that can help you to develop cancer. The best way is to combine several of these sources together. It is very easy to do because most modern homes have all or most of these serious pollutants easily available. Remember! - The more radiation the merrier and more chance of cancer!
You can also add to your chances of getting cancer by the old stand-byes, smoking, and air pollution and chemical pollution. Mixed with the radiation they should work great! Of course the opposite is also true! If you want to protect yourself from these dangers, start taking action to avoid exposure and tell others what they should avoid!" Relevant sites: www.powerwatch.org.uk www.electricalpollution.com www.mastsanity.org www.microwavenews.com www.healthharmemr.net
The Powerball Lotto is accessible through lottery shops in more than 40 different states in the United States. This lottery plays huge prizes making it so popular and played by a large population in America. In fact, it is so huge that it draws are usually twice a week and the second prize of one million dollars is frequently won by more than one person on each draw. The Powerball is massive enough to meet all your dreams. With jackpots that are regular and over a hundred million dollars, this is the lottery, which you should play if you want to win an immense amount of money.
Recently a Powerball ticket purchased in New Hampshire matched all the six numbers for the estimated $570 million Powerball jackpot. According to lottery officials, it was the fifth largest grand prize in Lotto’s 15-year history. Also the day before, another single ticket sold in Florida walked off with a $450 million grand prize in the MegaMillions Lotto. The Powerball and Megamillions are currently the biggest lotteries in the US. In Europe there also various big lotteries such as the El Gordo Spain, Euro millions, Super Ena Italy, and the German Lotto. Now, via the new lotto ticket service offered by TheLotter, it has become a reality, you can play these big lotteries even if you do not live in the country where the lottery is being held.
TheLotter is an online lottery shop similar to the physical lotto outlets and booths that sell lotto tickets. By visiting these sites, Lotto online and Powerball lottery you will access to over thirty big jackpots of lotteries played all over the world. Follow the simple instructions, pick your lucky numbers and purchase your ticket. The new lotto ticket service offers various convenient and safe payment options. Once you have purchased your ticket, it will be emailed to you with your name on it. If you live in a different country from where the lottery is being held TheLotter will assist you on how to collect your prize. They have everything covered for you.
There are lots of traders who know that they are not making any real progress in the Forex industry. If you look at these traders, you will find that all of them are trading the market and they are not controlling their emotions in Forex. It is a big battle that you have to win in the market if you want to trade the market for more profit. There are lots of people who do not understand this concept and thus lose a lot of money. This article will tell you how you can battle your temptation in Forex. We know you can get emotional when you are losing our money but it is all part of your trading career. This market is volatile and you cannot expect that you will make the profit every time when you place your trade. This article will tell you how you can battle your temptation in Forex when you are trading. It may seem hard but you can make it under your mind when you have known the techniques.
Emotions are often considered as the most dangerous enemy of the Forex traders. The majority of the successful traders in the United Kingdom often consider trading as a psychological challenge. You need to learn how to control the risk factors and make the consistent profit. Things are not so simple when it comes to real life trading. You have to develop a strong basic foundation and learn different Forex trading strategies to deal with the dynamic nature of this market. Being new to this industry you can take some professional course from the expert traders in the UK. Always remember when you invest money in yourself you have nothing to lose.
Build a simple system
Trading is all about managing your risk in an organized way. People in the United Kingdom are extremely concerned about their investment and they don’t want to take unnecessary risk. For this very reason, they always trade this market with a simple trading system. You might have learned many Forex trading strategies but it’s your duty to get the best things from each system to build a simple trading strategy. Always consider trading as your business to make a consistent profit.
Do not trade when you are emotional
We know that you will get emotional every time you lose the trade. That is why we are not saying that you cannot get emotional in trading. There will be times when you will feel emotional and you would want to trade the market. It is the risky time that you should not trade. In such situation, you should take a break just like the pro traders in the UK. If you feel like you are losing your money in Forex, take a breath and stop trading for a moment. It will give you the time to gasp down about the recent changes in the market.
Every trader lost money
Losing money in Forex is not going to end your lives. Every trader in this market has lost their money. This market is not easy to understand and you will also lose your money when you are a successful trader. If you can accept this reality, you will be happier with your trading. Having an impeccable trading history is not possible in Forex. You will have many loses but with consistent profit you can make money in your trades.
Take a break after every trade
Many traders trade the market without any break. This is not good and you can lose much money. After you have won some trades on the market, take a break and enjoy your success. If you have lost your money, do not trade the market. You will have a lot of time to think about your mistakes. If you start trading without the break, you will make the same mistakes and you will lose money and get emotional.
In the digital age, freelancing has experienced an incredible boom. Now, according to Forbes, freelancers make up an astounding 35% of US workers, accounting for right at $1 trillion of income in 2016.
So what are the factors behind this growth of the freelance economy, and how can freelancers and businesses alike take best advantage of this growing trend?
Factors Leading to the Growth of Freelancing
The rapid growth of freelancing is no coincidence, as several factors have boosted freelancing to the prominence it now enjoys. These factors are:
By far the biggest factor contributing to the growth of freelancing has been innovations in technology. The internet and the plethora of tools and platforms it has given birth to have opened the door for many employees to complete their work remotely. No longer required to show up at an office, employees in legal, marketing, engineering, design, and many other fields are now able to find clients and deliver work to them on their own thanks to advances in technology.
The attitudes and lifestyle of modern workers, particularly millennials, have played a large role in the popularity of freelancing. Many millennial workers have a thirst for freedom and travel that only freelancing can provide. They value the ability to set their own hours and work from the location that they choose above most anything else that a traditional job could offer. Of course, it isn’t only the younger generation that is recognizing these benefits – 28% of Baby Boomers worked as freelancers as well in 2016.
Talented freelancers are in demand. Companies all over the world value the flexibility, diversity, and skill that freelancers bring to the table, and they are willing to pay for it. According to a survey of freelancers who quit their traditional jobs to begin freelancing, a little over half of those surveyed said that they are now earning more as a freelancer than they did at their old job. Meanwhile, 53% of freelancers surveyed said they believed having a number of clients they work for makes them more financially secure than relying on a single employer.
How to Take Advantage of the Growth of Freelancing
The growth of the freelancing economy offers plenty of new opportunities to both businesses and freelancers alike. For businesses, more freelancers in the field means more options to choose from, providing plenty of flexibility in regard to how modern companies complete their projects.
For freelancers, freelancing’s rising popularity may mean more competition, but it also means more opportunities that may have not been available just a few years ago. As companies all over the world continue to increasingly rely on freelancers as part of their workforce, you can expect more and more lucrative freelancing positions to become available.
Whether you are looking to hire a freelancer or you are thinking of starting a career as one, now is an excellent time wade into the wonderful world of freelancing. If you’re ready to get started, be sure to check out the freelancing platform freelancemyway.com.
When someone slips and falls on your property, the law usually goes by “premises liability.” However, in cases involving trespassing, things can quickly get complex. Although it’s rare that a trespasser who gets hurt on another’s property can recover for their injuries, there are exceptions. If you are a property owner, knowing what those exceptions are is imperative so that you don’t leave yourself vulnerable.
The general rule is that if someone is on your property and they do not have permission to be there, then you hold no responsibility if they are hurt. The exceptions are:
- If you have acted either aggressively or violently toward them and those actions end in their injury.
- If you have been egregiously negligent and expected that trespassers might enter your property, and have done nothing to make sure that conditions are safe. An example would be if you knew that there was a serious hazard on a property you owned and that someone could easily gain access, but you didn’t put up signs to warn anyone who came onto your property. Not alerting people that your property is highly dangerous means that you could be found liable for their injuries.
If you are chasing an intruder from your property, that does not make you liable for any injuries they sustain. Also, if you use a “reasonable” amount of force to get them off your property, then you likewise won’t be found liable for any injuries. If you use deadly force, however, or you use the threat of bodily harm, then that might be grounds for liability.
Special cases - like undocumented immigrants who trespass and are injured
In states like Texas where there is a large undocumented immigration population, trespassing is very common. In 2014, the Texas Supreme Court ruled in favor of property owners when it came to liability when their properties were trespassed on by immigrants who got hurt. The specific case involved three undocumented immigrants who were trying to escape border control; they trespassed onto someone’s property and were killed.
The court ruled that the property owner was not liable for the trespassers’ deaths if the deaths were self-inflicted. Also, since the trespassers were engaging in illegal activities at the time, they forfeited their rights. Committing criminal acts, like smuggling drugs, meant that they gave up any rights they had, and the property owner could not be held liable for their deaths.
Do you need to put up a no-trespassing sign?
If you own property where hazards may or may not exist it is always a good idea to post a no- trespassing sign to warn individuals that they can be hurt if they come onto your property. That way people understand that it is private property and that if they pass over the boundaries, they are trespassing onto your private land. In some instances, you can protect yourself from premises liability simply because you gave written or verbal warning not to be on your property.
If you don’t have a fence around your property, then it’s a good idea to post signs to set boundaries. If it is a normal traveling route, then marking it, either through posting signs or putting marking on trees, will indicate to those who are crossing over onto private property that they do not have consent and are trespassing. If you have any specific hazards on the property then, yes, it is always a good idea to put up warning signs to protect yourself and to limit your liability.
If someone is injured while on your property, your liability will be determined by the specifics related to their injuries. One factor that will greatly affect if you are liable for a person’s slip and fall injury is whether or not you gave consent for them to be on your property.
Even if they were trespassing and didn’t have your permission, there is still a chance that you might be held liable for their injuries, which is why you want to have a slip and fall lawyers in your corner to ensure that you know what your rights and responsibilities are as a property owner.