The following article is by a guest writer Martin Weatherall, an advocate in the harmful effects of electro magnetic radiation (EMR). This article comes from his work detailing sources of EMR from dangerous antennas in the area of Woodstock Ontario. Having being effected by EMR himself Martin put together the following list of cancer causing points.
I was surprised just how many I get exposed to on a daily basis. "Cancer is one of the most popular illnesses at present, why be left out? Why be one of the few that does not develop cancer? Here are a few tips and ideas to ensure that you are also included in the great cancer lottery! RADIATION, RADIATION, RADIATION, it is simple, find a good source of non ionizing radiation, (the so-called 'safe stuff' – not the nuclear) and you have a great chance of getting cancer. You and your family may be lucky enough to develop some of the bonus illnesses, the new designer radiation illnesses, such as: Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Autism, Fybromyalgia, Severe Allergies, Diabetes, Leukemia and Alzheimer's. You also may suffer old favorites such as Heart Attack, Stroke and Arthritis.
Here are some simple ideas to assist you to get cancer:
1. Use a CELL (mobile) PHONE, use it long and often, the high level of radiation being delivered to your head will provide you with a good chance of brain cancer.
2. Use a CORDLESS PHONE, another good source of radiation to cause brain cancer.
3. Get a DECT CORDLESS PHONE, this baby will not only radiate you when you are talking on it but will radiate your whole house twenty-four hours a day. This is a great way to get your entire family radiated. If you leave it next to your head while you are sleeping, it will be more effective. If you live in an apartment, you can radiate the people in the next unit. This is a real cheap way to do serious harm, no sign up fees, no monthly charges, and no charge for usage, just leave this in the charger; it will do the rest.
4. Attach a WiFi (wireless) system to your computer, it will radiate anyone using the computers in your home and may spread the radiation throughout the entire house. Just leave it turned on and forget about it, ill health should follow.
5. Cook with a MICROWAVE, you do not even have to stand close to the unit, it will cover the entire kitchen and a few other nearby rooms with radiation. You get the added bonus of destroying food nutrition at the same time, another help to cancer.
6. Drive a nice MODERN CAR with lots of gadgets and computerized equipment; drive it long distances for long periods of time. This will ensure that you are well covered in electro magnetic fields, another form of radiation that will harm your body. To make the car even more unhealthy, get a GPS system. If you then use a cell phone in the car, the radiation will bounce all around the interior and radiate you and the other occupants from all different directions. The cell phone will also power up to high power, in order to get transmission out of this 'metal box'.
7. When you sleep, have a CLOCK RADIO, BEDSIDE LIGHTS, TELEPHONE and EXTENSION CORDS near to the bed. This will ensure that you will be receiving a large amount of Electro Magnetic Radiation from the wiring and the appliances. This is a really good way of getting cancer because your body will not be able to recover and rejuvenate itself, as it should during sleep.
8. Use an ELECTRIC BLANKET, keep it turned on and plugged in. This radiates a very high source of Electro Magnetic Radiation through your entire body and should eventually cause some real damage.
9. Visit your MD, your doctor will probably advise you that there is no danger from these devices. You will probably be told that Health Canada and the World Health Organization think these devices are safe and there is more evidence that shows that they are safe than there is evidence, which shows those are causing cancer and very serious harm to health? This will give you a great false sense of security and you can get cancer without even worrying about it.
10. Get WIRELESS GAMES for the kids. This should keep them happy and radiated for many hours. They may even develop A.D.D. and you get the residue radiation.
11. Have a WIRELESS SECURITY SYSTEM. Radiate any burglars and your family.
12. Use a WIRELESS THERMOMETER and all kinds of other wireless devices.
13. Live near a LARGE TRANSMITTING ANTENNA. You will be well received.
14. If you have lots of property, invite cell phone companies to install a CELL PHONE MAST and antennas on your land, you get the house radiated, all your property and the neighbors too! Cancer and you get paid for it. Does it get any better?
15. Live near to HIGH POWER ELECTRICAL TRANSMISSION LINES, they should give you quite a great buzz.
16. Live near to a TRANSFORMER or an ELECTRICAL SUB-STATION, you can be the 'live-wire' of the area.
17. Work in an OFFICE ENVIRONMENT with WiFi, computers, electronic equipment wireless telephones and electrical wiring close to your body.
18. Work with POWER TOOLS such as power saws and electrical welding equipment. They cause very high electro magnetic fields. A new way of getting a 'buzz cut'.
19. Sleep near to a FUSE PANEL, DISTRIBUTION BOX. This is another great source of very high levels of EMFs. You will be empowered!
20. Spend lots of time at your KITCHEN SINK, you will probable get GROUND CURRENT ELECTRICITY. This may enter your house from the power utilities electrical distribution system and come in through the water pipes. It may pass through your body and deliver lots of dangerous high frequency radiation.
21 Get lots of X-RAYS and CT SCANS, this is the real heavy-duty radiation, known to cause serious damage in just seconds. Don't wait for your doctor to suggest x-rays.
There are lots more sources of Electro Magnetic Radiation that can help you to develop cancer. The best way is to combine several of these sources together. It is very easy to do because most modern homes have all or most of these serious pollutants easily available. Remember! - The more radiation the merrier and more chance of cancer!
You can also add to your chances of getting cancer by the old stand-byes, smoking, and air pollution and chemical pollution. Mixed with the radiation they should work great! Of course the opposite is also true! If you want to protect yourself from these dangers, start taking action to avoid exposure and tell others what they should avoid!" Relevant sites: www.powerwatch.org.uk www.electricalpollution.com www.mastsanity.org www.microwavenews.com www.healthharmemr.net
Ireland is famous for its lucky leprechauns, golden horseshoes, pots of gold and four-leaf clovers. Combine them and they make for very popular slot machine games.
You’ve probably played Rainbow Riches and Slots O’ Gold in the past, but another Irish-themed slots game that is growing in popularity is Rainbow Jackpots. Developed by Red Tiger Gaming, this slot machine features all you would expect in an Irish-themed game, plus more.
All three of these aforementioned games can be played for free in practice play, and for real money at many reputable online casinos, such as: https://games.paddypower.com/game/rainbow-jackpots-grt. You can decide for yourself if Rainbow Jackpots gives Rainbow Riches, Slots O’ Gold and the other similarly-themed games a run for their money.
Rainbow Jackpots is a five-reel, four-row 20 paylines slot game that offers a progressive jackpot too, meaning you can win a life-changing sum in a single play, one that often tops the £1 million mark. The progressive jackpot increases with every bet that every player makes on the game.
The visuals are simple and brightly coloured. The symbols are against plain white reels within an archway carved and decorated in a Celtic style. The soundtrack includes cries of encouragement from the lucky leprechaun’s Irish accent. This game is colourful and cheerful just as you’d expect from any Irish-themed slot machine.
The 10s, Jacks, Queens, Kings and Aces represent the lower value cards on the reels. The lucky leprechaun is the game’s scatter symbol which can be substituted for other symbols to make bigger winning combinations. Other symbols include pipes, pots of gold and pints of stout, with three scatter symbols unlocking the opportunity to win up to 100 free spins. If the animated leprechaun appears on the screen, he blows his pipe and this upgrades you to a Mega Free Spins feature.
Gold coins represent the wild symbol in this game. Roll five of them to enter the bonus rounds to be in with a chance of winning the progressive jackpot.
One of the best features in this game is the Beer Bonus. Here you can win up to 100x your stake. But if the lucky leprechaun appears again, he upgrades you to 1,000x in the Triple Beer Bonus feature. The leprechaun can certainly help you to win bigger, random prizes.
Rainbow Jackpots can be played from £0.20 per spin and is available on desktop, tablet and mobile devices. This means you don’t have to be in Ireland to play it! In fact, if you have the internet connected to your table or mobile device, you can play it from just about anywhere and everywhere! That could be down your local, on public transport or even whilst waiting for your meal to be served at a restaurant if you so desire!
Everyone enjoys a slot machine that features a lucky leprechaun and pots of gold and Rainbow Jackpots certainly offers its own uniqueness to the growing list of Irish-themed slot machines. It’s certainly one not to give a miss.
You’ve worked hard your whole life. You’ve saved up, you’re ready to settle down and retire, but you don’t exactly know what’s in store with your state pension. Before you get to retirement age, you should know exactly what’s happening with your pension funds!
When it comes to UK pensions, the triple lock guarantee is what’s currently in the news. The triple lock was created to make sure you could buy what you needed with your pension once your reach retirement age. But what exactly is the triple lock program, and what is going on with it right now?
Pensions are set aside so that you can pay into state funds during your working years, and take from them when it’s time to retire. It’s not exactly playing the stock market, which can actually take longer than you think to hit it big, it’s more like a government run foundation for your retirement funds.
The current pension plan, known as the triple lock pension plan, will make sure that pensioners get a certain amount of money for their retirement based on inflation rates. The amount paid to retirees will then grow with the rate of inflation over time.
The Triple Lock Pension
Created by the Coalition government in 2010 and 2011, this pension plan was a guarantee to increase the pension payments at a steady rate. The Conservative-Liberal Democrat government from nearly a decade ago decided that the idea was to keep pensioners from suffering from the random increases in pensions that happened in the early 2000’s.
- The triple lock keeps your pension growing at the same rate as inflation.
- This makes is so you can get the same amount of food, goods, services for your money as the year before.
- This leaves the 75p a week rise in state pensions at the door!
- This pension plan makes it so your income isn’t deteriorated by the increasing cost of living in the UK.
The triple lock pension is great on paper, but the reason it’s in the news lately is because the overall price it costs to make this guarantee a reality.
The State of Your State Pension
Because the Triple Lock will cost tax payers an estimated £45 billion in a little over a decade, there is a huge debate over whether it should stick around! Knowing whether you can rely on the triple lock for your retirement income should be priority if you’re at the age of retirement right now.
The current pension was to increase to 6.6% of GDP (gross domestic product) two years ago in 2016 and expected to rise to 8.5% of GDP by the year 2060. However, after 2060, it is predicted that the Triple Lock plan will go down to 8.1% if a cheaper pension is put in place.
However, if retirement isn’t in the cards in the next few years, there are other alternatives that are on the table for state pension plans.
There are plenty of private alternatives for saving for your retirement, but when it comes to the state pension plan, there are tons of options up for discussion. Discussions for reducing it to a double lock, or moving it from a 2.5% minimum growth per year to a smaller growth per year, is being heavily considered
However, trying to predict the rates of inflation can be extremely tricky! Although there are lots of benefits of online gaming, and you can hit it big on the jackpots, you shouldn’t rush out the door to gamble your pension away!
Keep an Eye Out
With a growing society, and many people living for longer, the UK’s elected officials have a lot to consider. From the overall cost, to all of the technicalities of predicting inflation, you should look out for your future by keeping an eye out on what is happening with your pension!
You can check on your pension now, or you can watch the news to see what your future income will be like when you retire. Either way, a lot of changes may be on the horizon for your gold year financials!
There are hundreds of smartphones available in the market today for every budget and taste. Previously used for making calls and messages, mobile phones are now used in almost all the aspects of our life, making it much easier to live. Therefore, it is necessary to select a smartphone that is just right for your needs. But, how to choose one? Here are 5 important points you need to consider before buying a mobile phone.
#1 What’s your budget?
If you have a strict budget for the smartphone, make sure the first thing you do is filter all the phones based on your budget. Sometimes people go overboard on their budget just because they are getting powerful features in flagships. But, that’s not necessary. Ask yourself what you are going to do with your phone. Though, flagships are built for high performance, you may seldom take advantage of that. Opting for a budget-phone will save you hundreds of pounds.
#2 Which mobile operating system are you currently using? Android or iOS?
If you are using a smartphone right now, chances are it is either running on Android or iOS because Google and Apple accounts for over 90% of the total mobile phone market. If you are using either platform, you may have bought subscriptions, movies and music, and switching to another platform won’t be able to give you access to all your stuff on the new device. So, choose your platform carefully.
#3 What is important for you to have in the smartphone?
You need to decide for what purpose you are buying the phone and how you are going to use it. Battery? Camera? Speed? What do you need from your smartphone? Think about what features do you mostly use in your everyday life. Consider all the specs of the phone thoroughly, so you don’t end up buying a phone that doesn’t suit your purpose well.
#4 When is the right time to buy it?
Don’t go to buy any phone as soon as it is launched. That’s the time when the prices are in the sky and you don’t know how your phone will turn out. Wait some months to learn about the reviews of the phone and the prices to go down. Over time, you may also find vouchers and deals on Bydiscountcodes.co.uk for that particular phone so you can buy it at further reduced prices.
#5 Old doesn’t mean outdated
Although brand new phones are the epitome of the latest technology, but it is not always necessary to buy the latest model. Consider buying an older model new and you may get everything you are looking for at a decent price. Moreover, an older model has proven its worth over time and that’s the reason it is still surviving right now.
Here are a few things that you need to ask yourself before you make your choice. So, what is your idea of choosing a smartphone? Comment and let us know your views.
Most successful Actors & Actresses at the Oscars
The 2019 Oscars is fast-approaching with the 91st Academy Awards taking place in under a week. Undoubtedly, the most highly-anticipated event of awards season, winning a little gold man can do wonders to propel an actor’s career – or further highlight why they are the biggest in the industry. With Best Actor and Best Actress the most sought-after titles, we take a look back at those with the most success.
Most successful actor
With six nominations and three wins (all for Best Actor), Daniel Day-Lewis is the most successful actor at the Oscars. With a career spanning five decades, it wasn’t until the ‘90s that Day-Lewis received his first nomination (and win) for his role in My Left Foot in 1990. In 1994, he lost out to Tom Hanks and tasted defeat again in 2003 to Adrien Brody – before two wins in 2008 (There Will Be Blood) and 2013 (Lincoln). He lost out again at last year’s awards to Gary Oldman, but has a 50%-win rate and is the most successful actor, so we’re sure he doesn’t mind.
Most successful actress
In her 66-year career, Katharine Hepburn is the most successful actress in Oscar history – with four wins under her belt (all in the Best Actress category) and a massive 12 nominations. Like Day-Lewis, Hepburn won her first award with her very first nomination – in 1934 for Morning Glory. After several nominations without success, the ‘60s were her best years, winning back-to-back awards in 1968 (Guess Who’s Coming to Dinner) and ’69 (The Lion in Winter) – the latter being the most memorable, as she shared the win with Barbra Streisand. As well as holding the record for the most Academy Awards, Hepburn also holds the record for the longest time span between first and last nominations (48 years).
Other successful actors & actresses
Meryl Streep: 3 wins / 21 nominations – Meryl Streep received her first nomination in 1979 for Best Supporting Actress in The Deer Hunter and the following year, she won the award for her role in Kramer vs. Kramer. She has since won two Best Actress Oscars, most recently in 2012 (The Iron Lady) but holds the record for the most nominations of all-time.
Jack Nicholson: 3 wins /12 nominations – Jack Nicholson is the actor with the most Oscar nominations of all-time and tied with Daniel Day-Lewis for most wins (three). However, Nicholson has only one won award in the Best Actor category and two as Best Supporting Actor. His first – and only – win came in 1976 for One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest, and his success continued over the subsequent decades with wins in 1984 and 1998.
Ingrid Bergman: 3 wins / 7 nominations – in a film career spanning five decades, Ingrid Bergman is best-known for her role in Casablanca, which in a controversy for that year, saw her absent from nominations. However, she had success in the 1940s and ‘50s, picking up two Oscars (Best Actress in 1944 for Gaslight and 1956 for Anastacia) – and her hattrick of Oscar wins came in 1974 (Murder on the Orient Express).
Walter Brennan: 3 wins / 4 nominations – Walter Brennan began life as an extra, but had success during the 1930s and ‘40s, winning three Best Supporting Actor Oscars. His first came in 1936 for Come and Get It, and he made it three wins from three nominations with awards in 1938 (Kentucky) and 1940 (The Westerner). Brennan remains one of only three actors to win three Academy Awards.
This year’s nominations
Lead Actor Lead Actress
Christian Bale – Vice Yalitza Aparicio – Roma
Bradley Cooper – A Star is Born Glenn Close – The Wife
Willem Dafoe – At Eternity’s Gate Olivia Colman – The Favourite
Rami Malek – Bohemian Rhapsody Lady Gaga – A Star is Born
Viggo Mortensen – Green Book Melissa McCarthy – Can You Ever Forgive Me
Betfair have all the latest odds, including front-runner for Leading Actress at this year’s Oscars.