There are hundreds of sources available in the market for home entertainment such as music, games, home karaoke, Internet gaming, LAN gaming, online casinos and many more. Among these, online casinos have taken charge like never before, considering the increasing interest of people in playing casino but lack of time holding them back.
But now people can engage into real casino playing right from the comfort of their homes, with the emergence of online casino platforms. The popularity of these platforms can be credited to the following reasons-
1) Time saving- Going to the brick and mortar casino can be time consuming and may not be possible for everyone. This is when online casino comes into light that provides the user an easy platform for trying their luck into the games right from their homes.
2) Real Money Casino- The most important factor in casinos gaining popularity among the users is that they can actually help the user in making real money online, just like the traditional Casinos. The gamblers can play and wager on the casino games over their Internet connection and start earning money. The online casinos offer payback and odds percentages, which are generally, a bit more than the physical casinos. Many online casino websites provide higher payback percentages on slot machine games and a lot of them also publish payout percentage audits for the users to see.
3) Accessibility- till a few years back Casino’s were only considered a place for the well off people but now the scenario has changed. Due to the emergence of online casinos, more people have engaged in Casino playing due to better accessibility and usability. This has in fact, also enhanced the business of land based Casinos since larger number of people are getting aware about casino playing.
4) Bonuses- A number of online casinos offer sign up bonuses to market themselves and engage more number of new players. Apart from the welcome bonuses, the users can also earn referral bonus, by referring a friend. Some websites also offer cash back or insurance bonuses and the no deposit bonus, to attract new players to their website.
Online Casino makes a great option for people who are new to Casino playing and those who’re looking for some real money Casino online. It’s a good source of home entertainment while making some extra money right from the computer screen and company of friends.
Yes the comedy section is back to ImAFish with all its flash movies back online! Shenton has been working hard over the last couple of days to upload all the flash movies and checking they all work. The comedy section has been down for about 2 months now because for some unknown reason all the flash movies strangely "disappeared" though the site investigated the situation thoroughly the case was deemed unsolved and now lingers in the ImAFish X-files department along with all the other strange goings on at the site.
ImAFish also offers you to browse through the large collection of 'funny pics' the site has mounting up in: http://imafish.com/funnypics/ Just click on the file name to view the picture! While looking through the 'archive' we also found a selection of office jokes which as I?m feeling generous I will share with everyone else.
Get everyone but your target in on it and never come by his or her office twice in a row wearing the same clothes. Sanity test... Staple ever unimportant paper on their desk together. Take a exploded pen and replace it with your co-workers. If your target has a computer, reposition the monitor everyday. Fill an empty white out bottle with milk and replace it with your co-workers. Put a live lobster or any other creature in the file cabinet. If computer has speakers turn the volume all way up or way down depending on your mood. :) Taping down the switch hook buttons on a phone gets some interesting reactions. When the mark answers the phone keeps ringing.
Program the mark's phone to forward to the office paging system. Ask your mark, "ARE YOU GETTING FIRED? WELL, THAT'S THE RUMOR." Does your coworker have fish in the office? Take the fish and leave a ransom note. If a coworker brings a bag lunch, switch the contents. It's even better if you switch it to something totally random. (beer, rubber cement, condoms, etc.) Pull the labeled buttons off of their phone and rearrange the order and put them back on their phone. They won't be sure of which line is which or which connects them to the boss!
Tape your victim's telephone receiver down at top and bottom when they are away from their desk. When they come back, call them from your desk and watch them struggle to answer. Put transparent tape over the read out of a calculator. It makes the numbers blurry. If your boss wins some kind of prestigious award, manufacture a phony memo from the company president announcing the discontinuance of the award. By a package of approximately 200 of those little paper bathroom cups and neatly arrange them all over the subjects desk. Then staple them all together and fill them with water. See how long it takes them to figure out how to get rid of this set-up wi thout spilling water all over their paperwork, files, computer, etc... Take the paper out of the copier and write "Everything written of the flip side of this paper is a lie!" Put it back into the copier mixed with regular sheets.
Take one of your coworker's 3 1/2" floppies and label it something banned at your workplace. A good practical joke you can play on someone at work is with the intercom in the store. (This joke will only work if you have to dial a number on the phone to use the intercom.) Tell new workers that you must dial the intercom number to dial out. Bye a voice changer at Toys 'R Us and answer the phone in strange voices. Does somebody smoke at work when they're not supposed to? Put Ambesol on the filter of their cigarettes. Watch as their lips and mouth go numb when they light up! Seal the boss's desk during their vacation in Suran wrap. Get Valerian Root capsules (at health food stores) and when co-worker is away from desk, take his phone apart and open a capsule or two of Valerian Root in the mouthpiece then replace. Guaranteed to smell terrible!
At lunch, swap the worker's real food with look-a-like dog toys. If someone is applying for a job, call them back and leave a wrong number. They go crazy for a while until you call them back apologizing. If the drawers to the victim's desk has a board under it you can take the drawer out, take the contents out, put the drawer back in, but UPSIDE-DOWN!
Then, while the upside-down drawer is partially opened, put the contents back in and close it. When t he unsuspecting victim opens the drawer, all the contents fall out! If able to impersonate supervisors voice, call co-worker and have them write incident report/memo on "their problem". Watch as they turn it in. This only works if Janitorial staff works late and not early. If you work in a building that has a no-smoking policy, buy a carton of (soft pack) cigarettes, an ashtray, and stay really late one night. Place the ashtray on the victim's desk.
Light up about 5 cigarettes and place them in the ashtray. Throw away the rest of the cigarettes but keep the packs. Crumple them up and toss them all over the victim's office/cubicle. Take some cellophane and open up the glue bottle. Put the cellophane across the opening, then close the bottle. Watch the victim try to squeeze glue out. They either open it up to check, or they squeeze to hard, breaking the cellophane and spraying glue everywhere. Tell a new worker that everyone has tomorrow off because of the boss's religious beliefs. See if he shows up the next day.
Winamp for most people is a must have program for playing all sorts or audio including the popular MP3. Winamp is one of the first good mp3 players after the likes of windows media player so when I heard Winamp 3 was released I quickly wanted to have a look. By reading the Winamp site I had heard high hopes for Winamp 3 in the ways or being able to completely change the shape of Winamp 3 and by being able to watch video files as well as listen to music. Winamp it seemed was finally becoming a more full media player like its competition ? the likes of windows media player and real one player.
Once installing Winamp3 the first thing you notice is the change in design, other components now join the main window and play list editor, components like the ?thinger? and the media library are to name a few. The new features to Winamp 3 are clearly quite vast. I liked on the media library how you could search for songs on your hard drive easily then add them to your play list a feature you could only get from another plugin for Winamp 2. The thinger also made it easier to add and remove components on screen without getting things too cluttered or having to find them on a menu every time you want to open them. So far everything looks a good improvement on Winamp 2*.
However I decided to checkout the new cool skins I had seen on the site and heard all about, so I downloaded one but Winamp came up with an error when the download had finished. So I restarted Winamp to find that when starting Winamp I got an insertion error, I had to reinstall Winamp before I could use the skin I downloaded. Its annoying having to reinstall every time I want to try another skin. I checked with a few other people and they hadn?t been having this error but had been receiving just as annoying other errors.
Overall I think Winamp 3 is a good start for what could be a great follow up to Winamp 2*. Winamp 3 is suffering from the same sort of bugs that came up just after Winamp 2 was launched which should all be sorted out in subsequent releases. For now I?m sticking with Winamp 2.8, once Winamp 3 is a bit more stable and I maybe have a faster computer I will upgrade.
For now I?m giving Winamp 3 6/10 simply because the program is a bit too buggy for my liking at the momment.
This simple guide should give u an insight into making your PC case look more funky. I will go through the simple steps we used to spraying benjies case. We do not take any responsibility for any smeg ups you may have!!!
1. First you need to find an old case or a gullible person willing to let you "modify" there case. (i suggest finding an old case) Next you need to clean the case up then pull the front plastic bit off, this is the bit we are going to spray, if the case you are tryin to modify doesn't have a front which pulls off get a case which does!! Also take out any drive pannels on the front as you can paint these seperatly.
2. Once you have spent many minutes cleaning your case, you are allmost ready to spray your case. You need to find a well ventilated area most people use their garden as its outside. Once you are in your well ventilated area you will need to cover the area where you will be spraying in newspaper.
3. You can now attempt to spray your case. You can get spraypaint from most diy shops, if they dont sell it they clearly are NOT a good diy shop. Hold your can about 20-30cms away from the case and apply an even coating of paint. Do not keep the can over one area for too long otherwise the paint will be too thick and will probably drip.
Here you can see we have a lot of newspaper in our well ventilated area. We decided to spray our case silver to make it look more modern
4. Once you have finished spraying wait for your case to dry. You may have to apply a second coat. In some cases its best to apply the paint in coats rather then all at once.
Here is our case drying.(It gives a new meaning to watching paint dry :/)
5. Next your going to have to paint the drive pannels which you removed from your case earlier. We decided to do ours black as we happened to have black paint and it goes well with the silver.
We decided to paint the pannels but you could easily spray them the same color as the case.
Here is another picture of the finishes sprayed case. Note that the wall is not silver. If you have any sucessfull mods then please send your pictures in and we will stick them online. We also like to laugh over the disasters. Benjie contributed to this article.
I work with the open source content management system Drupal on a daily basis, I've designed sites for local and international organisations. Modules are essential for my work, these are the ones I work with everyday and use in some fashion on almost every website.
1. CCK - Content Construction Kit
Almost every website will need to define content fields in some way so that it is easy for the user to enter data and to report off, the CCK module gives you this flexibility to do this. These can be anything from simple number and text fields to select boxes, radio buttons and image upload fields. CCK is one of the main reasons Drupal is a flexible platform allowing for the quick development of website.
Being able to store all your data is great however what really matters is how you display this data to the end user. By being able to select what fields you want to display, pass arguments and setup filters, Views is incredibly powerful and goes hand in hand with CCK.
Panels is a great way to mix different views and blocks into the same page in different columns. The panels module comes with either two or three column layouts giving some great flexibiltiy to page design.
Clean URL's are a great way to give a more descriptive URL, the path auto module allows you to automatically generate different urls for different types of content. For example on ImAFish it differentiates imafish.co.uk/blog/??? and imafish.co.uk/articles/??? .
IMCE integrates an image upload box into TinyMCE and provides basic controls for resizing images. IMCE is here for a similar reason that TinyMCE is, people love to put pictures on web pages and usually these start out on a users computer. IMCE provides an easy way to upload these images so that they can be positioned on a page with TinyMCE.