The following article is by a guest writer Martin Weatherall, an advocate in the harmful effects of electro magnetic radiation (EMR). This article comes from his work detailing sources of EMR from dangerous antennas in the area of Woodstock Ontario. Having being effected by EMR himself Martin put together the following list of cancer causing points.
I was surprised just how many I get exposed to on a daily basis. "Cancer is one of the most popular illnesses at present, why be left out? Why be one of the few that does not develop cancer? Here are a few tips and ideas to ensure that you are also included in the great cancer lottery! RADIATION, RADIATION, RADIATION, it is simple, find a good source of non ionizing radiation, (the so-called 'safe stuff' – not the nuclear) and you have a great chance of getting cancer. You and your family may be lucky enough to develop some of the bonus illnesses, the new designer radiation illnesses, such as: Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Autism, Fybromyalgia, Severe Allergies, Diabetes, Leukemia and Alzheimer's. You also may suffer old favorites such as Heart Attack, Stroke and Arthritis.
Here are some simple ideas to assist you to get cancer:
1. Use a CELL (mobile) PHONE, use it long and often, the high level of radiation being delivered to your head will provide you with a good chance of brain cancer.
2. Use a CORDLESS PHONE, another good source of radiation to cause brain cancer.
3. Get a DECT CORDLESS PHONE, this baby will not only radiate you when you are talking on it but will radiate your whole house twenty-four hours a day. This is a great way to get your entire family radiated. If you leave it next to your head while you are sleeping, it will be more effective. If you live in an apartment, you can radiate the people in the next unit. This is a real cheap way to do serious harm, no sign up fees, no monthly charges, and no charge for usage, just leave this in the charger; it will do the rest.
4. Attach a WiFi (wireless) system to your computer, it will radiate anyone using the computers in your home and may spread the radiation throughout the entire house. Just leave it turned on and forget about it, ill health should follow.
5. Cook with a MICROWAVE, you do not even have to stand close to the unit, it will cover the entire kitchen and a few other nearby rooms with radiation. You get the added bonus of destroying food nutrition at the same time, another help to cancer.
6. Drive a nice MODERN CAR with lots of gadgets and computerized equipment; drive it long distances for long periods of time. This will ensure that you are well covered in electro magnetic fields, another form of radiation that will harm your body. To make the car even more unhealthy, get a GPS system. If you then use a cell phone in the car, the radiation will bounce all around the interior and radiate you and the other occupants from all different directions. The cell phone will also power up to high power, in order to get transmission out of this 'metal box'.
7. When you sleep, have a CLOCK RADIO, BEDSIDE LIGHTS, TELEPHONE and EXTENSION CORDS near to the bed. This will ensure that you will be receiving a large amount of Electro Magnetic Radiation from the wiring and the appliances. This is a really good way of getting cancer because your body will not be able to recover and rejuvenate itself, as it should during sleep.
8. Use an ELECTRIC BLANKET, keep it turned on and plugged in. This radiates a very high source of Electro Magnetic Radiation through your entire body and should eventually cause some real damage.
9. Visit your MD, your doctor will probably advise you that there is no danger from these devices. You will probably be told that Health Canada and the World Health Organization think these devices are safe and there is more evidence that shows that they are safe than there is evidence, which shows those are causing cancer and very serious harm to health? This will give you a great false sense of security and you can get cancer without even worrying about it.
10. Get WIRELESS GAMES for the kids. This should keep them happy and radiated for many hours. They may even develop A.D.D. and you get the residue radiation.
11. Have a WIRELESS SECURITY SYSTEM. Radiate any burglars and your family.
12. Use a WIRELESS THERMOMETER and all kinds of other wireless devices.
13. Live near a LARGE TRANSMITTING ANTENNA. You will be well received.
14. If you have lots of property, invite cell phone companies to install a CELL PHONE MAST and antennas on your land, you get the house radiated, all your property and the neighbors too! Cancer and you get paid for it. Does it get any better?
15. Live near to HIGH POWER ELECTRICAL TRANSMISSION LINES, they should give you quite a great buzz.
16. Live near to a TRANSFORMER or an ELECTRICAL SUB-STATION, you can be the 'live-wire' of the area.
17. Work in an OFFICE ENVIRONMENT with WiFi, computers, electronic equipment wireless telephones and electrical wiring close to your body.
18. Work with POWER TOOLS such as power saws and electrical welding equipment. They cause very high electro magnetic fields. A new way of getting a 'buzz cut'.
19. Sleep near to a FUSE PANEL, DISTRIBUTION BOX. This is another great source of very high levels of EMFs. You will be empowered!
20. Spend lots of time at your KITCHEN SINK, you will probable get GROUND CURRENT ELECTRICITY. This may enter your house from the power utilities electrical distribution system and come in through the water pipes. It may pass through your body and deliver lots of dangerous high frequency radiation.
21 Get lots of X-RAYS and CT SCANS, this is the real heavy-duty radiation, known to cause serious damage in just seconds. Don't wait for your doctor to suggest x-rays.
There are lots more sources of Electro Magnetic Radiation that can help you to develop cancer. The best way is to combine several of these sources together. It is very easy to do because most modern homes have all or most of these serious pollutants easily available. Remember! - The more radiation the merrier and more chance of cancer!
You can also add to your chances of getting cancer by the old stand-byes, smoking, and air pollution and chemical pollution. Mixed with the radiation they should work great! Of course the opposite is also true! If you want to protect yourself from these dangers, start taking action to avoid exposure and tell others what they should avoid!" Relevant sites: www.powerwatch.org.uk www.electricalpollution.com www.mastsanity.org www.microwavenews.com www.healthharmemr.net
In the past week I've moved office and moved house! I still have no Internet at home so I'm using my phone.
Last Thursday we moved office to The Pump House, an environmentally friendly building that gives us great new facilities and loads more space. The three of us had been crampt up in our old office for almost two years which means we can look to expand in the coming months.
On Friday I brought my first house with my lovely girl friend Laura, I've spent since then moving stuff in and sorting it all out. It's a slow process but we are finally getting there.
The office and house are only ten minutes walk apart meaning I can sleep in till 8:30 each morning and still get to work on time.
More coming soon once Plusnet activate my broadband.
A virus targeting Microsoft SQL server is causing chaos around the world because of the high traffic it is producing. The worm takes advantage of a vulnerability in Microsoft?s SQL Server 2000 allowing affected SQL Servers to send the dangerous packet to other affected SQL Server throughout the world. This results in massive amounts of network traffic causing servers to become very slow or fail.
The virus resides in the memory of the infected machine and so virus scanners that don?t search the memory will not detect the virus. The virus keeps sending 367 bytes of random code across port 1434/UDP until the server crashes.
However this vulnerability isn?t a new problem and Microsoft released a security fix over 6 months ago. The fix can be found here . The virus is easy to cure with this patch and any admin who thinks that their server is infected in advised to install the patch. Admins are also advised to block port 1434/UDP with their firewalls or their ISPs routers to stop the attacks.
The worm has caused problems especially with DNS servers and many people found yesterday that the internet was slow or certain webpages were inaccessible. Questions will be asked of Microsoft and of server admins as to why such a security hazard happened this weekend.
[Last edited on January 26, 2003 at 2:27:54pm by pwhite]
As computers get faster and TV's get more interactive which will be most popular in the future? 10 years ago computers in the home were very rare yet now homes across the world are filled with computers and we're being encouraged even more to setup home networks and to get broadband Internet. TV's have been around a little longer (over 50 years now) and you can now find at least 2-3 in most house holds. Yet trying to merge the two through TV cards and web TV never really took off.
This week in California Sony's chief operations officer, Kunitake Ando predicted the rebirth of the TV that would take digital TV and the Internet to the next level. Their new strategies would include the utilization of broadband in the home and using the TV to access the Internet for films and communication.
He stressed that people need to sign up for faster Internet access such as DSL and cable. Mr Ando also showed off Sony's Cocoon, a device about the size of a DVD player that connected the TV and the internet by broadband. The machine runs on Linux and has a hard disc that can record 100 hours of video. It is already gone on sale in Japan.
Also this week, the worlds leading computer manufacturer, Dell released plans for the future, that include their own brand of hand held computers and trying to make it even easier for people to buy the computer that they need.
Dell also mentioned about how the PC was becoming the center for entertainment in the home, with audio, video, gaming and the Internet. However Dell do not think it is relevant whether the TV or PC is best.
What ever happens it is clear that both types of entertainment rely of people signing up for broadband and are willing to invest in new subscription services.