The following article is by a guest writer Martin Weatherall, an advocate in the harmful effects of electro magnetic radiation (EMR). This article comes from his work detailing sources of EMR from dangerous antennas in the area of Woodstock Ontario. Having being effected by EMR himself Martin put together the following list of cancer causing points.
I was surprised just how many I get exposed to on a daily basis. "Cancer is one of the most popular illnesses at present, why be left out? Why be one of the few that does not develop cancer? Here are a few tips and ideas to ensure that you are also included in the great cancer lottery! RADIATION, RADIATION, RADIATION, it is simple, find a good source of non ionizing radiation, (the so-called 'safe stuff' – not the nuclear) and you have a great chance of getting cancer. You and your family may be lucky enough to develop some of the bonus illnesses, the new designer radiation illnesses, such as: Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Autism, Fybromyalgia, Severe Allergies, Diabetes, Leukemia and Alzheimer's. You also may suffer old favorites such as Heart Attack, Stroke and Arthritis.
Here are some simple ideas to assist you to get cancer:
1. Use a CELL (mobile) PHONE, use it long and often, the high level of radiation being delivered to your head will provide you with a good chance of brain cancer.
2. Use a CORDLESS PHONE, another good source of radiation to cause brain cancer.
3. Get a DECT CORDLESS PHONE, this baby will not only radiate you when you are talking on it but will radiate your whole house twenty-four hours a day. This is a great way to get your entire family radiated. If you leave it next to your head while you are sleeping, it will be more effective. If you live in an apartment, you can radiate the people in the next unit. This is a real cheap way to do serious harm, no sign up fees, no monthly charges, and no charge for usage, just leave this in the charger; it will do the rest.
4. Attach a WiFi (wireless) system to your computer, it will radiate anyone using the computers in your home and may spread the radiation throughout the entire house. Just leave it turned on and forget about it, ill health should follow.
5. Cook with a MICROWAVE, you do not even have to stand close to the unit, it will cover the entire kitchen and a few other nearby rooms with radiation. You get the added bonus of destroying food nutrition at the same time, another help to cancer.
6. Drive a nice MODERN CAR with lots of gadgets and computerized equipment; drive it long distances for long periods of time. This will ensure that you are well covered in electro magnetic fields, another form of radiation that will harm your body. To make the car even more unhealthy, get a GPS system. If you then use a cell phone in the car, the radiation will bounce all around the interior and radiate you and the other occupants from all different directions. The cell phone will also power up to high power, in order to get transmission out of this 'metal box'.
7. When you sleep, have a CLOCK RADIO, BEDSIDE LIGHTS, TELEPHONE and EXTENSION CORDS near to the bed. This will ensure that you will be receiving a large amount of Electro Magnetic Radiation from the wiring and the appliances. This is a really good way of getting cancer because your body will not be able to recover and rejuvenate itself, as it should during sleep.
8. Use an ELECTRIC BLANKET, keep it turned on and plugged in. This radiates a very high source of Electro Magnetic Radiation through your entire body and should eventually cause some real damage.
9. Visit your MD, your doctor will probably advise you that there is no danger from these devices. You will probably be told that Health Canada and the World Health Organization think these devices are safe and there is more evidence that shows that they are safe than there is evidence, which shows those are causing cancer and very serious harm to health? This will give you a great false sense of security and you can get cancer without even worrying about it.
10. Get WIRELESS GAMES for the kids. This should keep them happy and radiated for many hours. They may even develop A.D.D. and you get the residue radiation.
11. Have a WIRELESS SECURITY SYSTEM. Radiate any burglars and your family.
12. Use a WIRELESS THERMOMETER and all kinds of other wireless devices.
13. Live near a LARGE TRANSMITTING ANTENNA. You will be well received.
14. If you have lots of property, invite cell phone companies to install a CELL PHONE MAST and antennas on your land, you get the house radiated, all your property and the neighbors too! Cancer and you get paid for it. Does it get any better?
15. Live near to HIGH POWER ELECTRICAL TRANSMISSION LINES, they should give you quite a great buzz.
16. Live near to a TRANSFORMER or an ELECTRICAL SUB-STATION, you can be the 'live-wire' of the area.
17. Work in an OFFICE ENVIRONMENT with WiFi, computers, electronic equipment wireless telephones and electrical wiring close to your body.
18. Work with POWER TOOLS such as power saws and electrical welding equipment. They cause very high electro magnetic fields. A new way of getting a 'buzz cut'.
19. Sleep near to a FUSE PANEL, DISTRIBUTION BOX. This is another great source of very high levels of EMFs. You will be empowered!
20. Spend lots of time at your KITCHEN SINK, you will probable get GROUND CURRENT ELECTRICITY. This may enter your house from the power utilities electrical distribution system and come in through the water pipes. It may pass through your body and deliver lots of dangerous high frequency radiation.
21 Get lots of X-RAYS and CT SCANS, this is the real heavy-duty radiation, known to cause serious damage in just seconds. Don't wait for your doctor to suggest x-rays.
There are lots more sources of Electro Magnetic Radiation that can help you to develop cancer. The best way is to combine several of these sources together. It is very easy to do because most modern homes have all or most of these serious pollutants easily available. Remember! - The more radiation the merrier and more chance of cancer!
You can also add to your chances of getting cancer by the old stand-byes, smoking, and air pollution and chemical pollution. Mixed with the radiation they should work great! Of course the opposite is also true! If you want to protect yourself from these dangers, start taking action to avoid exposure and tell others what they should avoid!" Relevant sites: www.powerwatch.org.uk www.electricalpollution.com www.mastsanity.org www.microwavenews.com www.healthharmemr.net
Portable classrooms are also called demountable or prefabricated classrooms because they can be erected and collapsed with ease. These temporary structures are becoming more popular by the day in modern schools since they have numerous benefits. Even schools that have been established for many years prefer to use this option when expanding their structures. The popularity started in the UK and then spread to other parts of the continent and the globe at large.
If you are planning to start a school today, consider using portable classrooms especially if there is a probability of expanding or relocating the school. To understand this option better, let us explore the main pros and cons of portable classrooms in schools.
Pros of Portable Classrooms
Portable classrooms have more pros than cons. Generally, this is an option that will not only reduce costs for the school but also give it a high degree of flexibility.
- Save time – prefabricated panels and frames are quick to assemble, making them useful in times of urgent school expansion. These classrooms can be constructed within a few days after making an order.
- Affordable – compared to permanent structures, temporary structures are affordable. According to experts who construct prefabricated structures for schools, there is a possibility of saving up to 30% off the total costs. If you are interested, you can check temporary school halls here if you want to compare the cost of these temporary structures.
- Flexible – temporary structures that are demountable are very flexible. If a classroom or a sports hall is not in use, it can be used somewhere else or collapsed and stored for future use. Schools can use them for other purposes such as admission halls, research centers and examination rooms to mention a few examples.
Cons of Portable School Structures
Whether they are classrooms, offices or sports halls, these temporary structures have a few drawbacks. However, this can be reduced if you have the right information. Anyway, here are the major cons that you should know.
- Affected by the weather – if low-quality materials are used or the buildings are not erected properly, they can be affected by harsh weather conditions. Wind and rain are the major challenges. Intense sunlight might have an adverse impact with exposure over time. The best way to tackle this challenge is by using high-quality materials and erecting them professionally.
- The need for frequent repairs – as temporary classrooms and other portable structures for schools become older, they require regular repairs. This can be costly in the long run especially if low-quality materials are used. But if you focus on the best materials, it will take a longer time before any repair is necessary.
- Lack of proper government regulations – although these structures only have small negative effects on the environment, there are no proper regulations by the government in some countries. This leaves customers exposed to various hazards unless they use reputable construction experts.
As you can see, temporary structures for schools have many pros that warrant their use over other structures. The main cons can be avoided when there is a good plan and careful approach to such a project.
Thanks to modern technology, your windows can be much more than just holes in the wall. With benefits ranging from enhanced resistance to intrusion, sound control, energy efficiency and many more, modern windows will enhance your comfort quite significantly.
If you are contemplating a window replacement, this might be a great idea, as your old windows may be holding your house back from its true potential. Here are the benefits to be gained from a window replacement.
1.Increased Home Value
While installing new windows will come at some cost, this cost will easily be compensated for by a considerable increase in the value of the house. Additionally, many buyers have been known to stall or walk away from a purchase once it becomes clear that a home has not been fitted with modern windows.
2.Better All-Round Security and Safety
The modern window provides the best of security features – they open easily to let you out in the case of an emergency, and they shut securely to keep intruders out.
3.Dust and Allergen Control
Modern windows sometimes have blinds and shades between the glass, which are effective at helping to keep out dust and allergens. This is particularly useful for people who suffer from allergic reactions such as hay fever. These windows are also safer for young children, as there are no dangling cords to potentially endanger them.
4.Improved Energy Efficiency
Modern windows will help you optimise your energy consumption by improving temperature management. This will save you a little extra expenditure on bills, and will help ensure that your air conditioner/heater enjoys a longer lifespan. For more information on how windows can help improve energy efficiency, contact expert window installers Wombourne Windows, who will be happy to help.
Noise can be annoying, and you probably don’t want to have to put up with it after a hard day at work, or elsewhere. Thankfully, modern windows come with noise-cancelling features such as insulating frames and triple-pane glass, which will help keep out the noise and will help preserve your peace of mind.
6.Enhanced Kerb Appeal
Windows have a potentially powerful effect on any house, when used in the right way. One of the most important ways in which windows can help improve the quality of your home is by providing optimal amounts of natural lighting. This beautifying effect of new windows extends both to the interior and exterior of the house, therefore increasing its kerb appeal. As noted previously, if you’re looking to sell, this will drive the value of your house up, and even if you are not selling, you will enjoy the comfort provided by a significantly better-looking property.
For busy people, low-maintenance windows are important to have. Fortunately, most modern windows do not require an extensive cleaning routine, and with features such as between-the-glass blinds, you will need to do minimal amounts of dusting and other cleaning.
New windows can significantly improve the value of a house, provide optimal amounts of natural lighting, make it safer and more secure to live in, provide better temperature, increase its kerb appeal, require much less in terms of maintenance and provide other benefits. Though they will require a higher financial outlay initially, this will likely prove to be well worth it in the long term.
Home offices are very common nowadays and a lot of people love the idea of working from home. A designated space in your home for being productive is a very good idea. But where to begin? How do you know what kind of room, what kind of decor, what supplies you will need to make a home office suitable for you? Well, to find out how to build the perfect productive space for your home, keep on reading.
1. Well Lit Room
Wherever you are working, the light in the room should be sufficient. Your home office should be bright and should have a lot of space for natural light to come in. While deciding on which room should be your home office, you should definitely keep the lighting in mind. The room should be naturally well lit with lots of room for cross ventilation of air. The room shouldn’t feel too stuffy, otherwise you will find it difficult to work in this room.
2. Have The Office Essentials
If you are a stationary enthusiast, then this will be your favorite part. Head to your nearest office supply stores and stock up on all of the office essentials. These will mostly include things like papers, notepads, pens, sticky notes, journals, binders, etc. Also, having a desktop computer in the office is a good idea. Making your room look like an office will increase your productivity, so having all of the essentials which complete a conventional office will make you work easily and efficiently.
3. Wooden Floors
Wooden floors are the perfect addition to a home office. In most offices, laminate or vinyl flooring is used, but wooden floors are the perfect liaison between feeling at home and working in a professional space. The look of wood is classic yet stylish. It adds a lot of character to the room and it completes it beautifully. Wooden flooring looks very minimal and professional, making them perfect for your home office. You can either go for hardwood floors or engineered hardwood flooring. Both will look beautiful, in fact, engineered hardwood is more durable and reliable than ordinary wooden floors. These floors are made to last for a long time.
4. Organized Room
Your office should be organized at all times, so you don’t fall into a deep pit of finding lost papers, when you need them the most. So, having all of your important papers in labeled binders and folders is a great way to stay organized and having everything you need in one place. This will save you a lot of time in the future. You will know exactly where everything is.
The dining table is the heart of a home. And, if you’re looking to create a unique space where the people you care about will love to gather and connect, then you need Adventures in Furniture.
Designed with flexible living in mind, our extending dining tables can be expanded for family gatherings and dinner parties, or folded away for a more intimate dining experience. What’s more, with a wealth of styles, sizes, materials and colour options, all our extendable dining tables can be tailored to your tastes, lifestyle and space.
Built with the highest-quality craftsmanship and passionate about long-term furniture rather than cheap disposable pieces, your extendable dining table will be made to last generations. And, with ethically sourced materials and considered, sustainable design at the heart of everything we do, your furniture is better for the environment too.
Ready to be inspired?
The Bianco table is a gorgeous design, suitable for any contemporary interior. With clean lines and a minimalist vibe, the table features splayed, tapered legs and comes in a variety of sizes. The solid wood range also has a selection of finishes, from a very pale white-washed oak to an exquisite oiled black walnut. Beautiful Fenix tabletop options are also available.
The extending Bianco dining table folds out easily and requires no extra storage. Ideal for both everyday use and special occasions, the table is perfect for trend-setters seeking that sought-after Scandi style.
The Zurich table design boasts slender, rounded and tapered legs that fit flush to the corners. Adding extra seats to this extending table is simple. The leg sections simply roll out to reveal internally stored extension leaves which can be opened as needed. So, the Zurich is as functional as it is stunning.
Available in lavish walnut and rich oak, the Zurich can also be made with a Fenix top for a real statement piece that is perfect for the rough and tumble of energetic dinner parties and everyday life.
Our Mason extendable tables are strong, hard and durable. With chunky round and straight leg options, the Mason looks robust and is perfect for people who value timeless, classic design. With a hidden butterfly mechanism, simply pull the legs towards you and effortlessly extend to seat more people.
Available in a range of sizes, finishes, materials and colour options – including natural timber, ingenious Fenix, and super-stylish ceramic - our sophisticated Mason table can be tailored to your exact requirements. And it’s built to stand up to the reality of daily life, with completely scratch-proof and easy to clean options available.
The extendable Tate table takes modern simplicity to the next level. With clean lines and no unnecessary fuss, the Tate is both authentic and super-stylish.
Tate tabletops are available in warm woods and Fenix (the very latest nanotech matt material for easy cleaning). And the legs come in a stunning selection of metals, including rusted steel and graphite for a striking stripped-back industrial look.
Made from 100% solid wood with filled knots, the Flow extending table has a 24mm oak top. Available in natural ‘live’ or straight edge options, the Flow is super-contemporary and super-stylish.
The striking extendable Flow table showcases legs that combine oak and black powder coated metal, with straight and U-shape options available. So, for a unique design feature that is sure to wow, the Flow has what it takes.
The very best extending dining tables. Only from Adventures in Furniture
Why buy pre-designed when you can create a bespoke dining table that will stand out and perfectly fit into your home?
At Adventures in Furniture, our beautiful, extendable dining tables are as distinct as you are. And. once we have helped you to create the perfect piece for you, we’ll get it delivered and installed in your home in a matter of weeks.
It really is that easy.