The following article is by a guest writer Martin Weatherall, an advocate in the harmful effects of electro magnetic radiation (EMR). This article comes from his work detailing sources of EMR from dangerous antennas in the area of Woodstock Ontario. Having being effected by EMR himself Martin put together the following list of cancer causing points.
I was surprised just how many I get exposed to on a daily basis. "Cancer is one of the most popular illnesses at present, why be left out? Why be one of the few that does not develop cancer? Here are a few tips and ideas to ensure that you are also included in the great cancer lottery! RADIATION, RADIATION, RADIATION, it is simple, find a good source of non ionizing radiation, (the so-called 'safe stuff' – not the nuclear) and you have a great chance of getting cancer. You and your family may be lucky enough to develop some of the bonus illnesses, the new designer radiation illnesses, such as: Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Autism, Fybromyalgia, Severe Allergies, Diabetes, Leukemia and Alzheimer's. You also may suffer old favorites such as Heart Attack, Stroke and Arthritis.
Here are some simple ideas to assist you to get cancer:
1. Use a CELL (mobile) PHONE, use it long and often, the high level of radiation being delivered to your head will provide you with a good chance of brain cancer.
2. Use a CORDLESS PHONE, another good source of radiation to cause brain cancer.
3. Get a DECT CORDLESS PHONE, this baby will not only radiate you when you are talking on it but will radiate your whole house twenty-four hours a day. This is a great way to get your entire family radiated. If you leave it next to your head while you are sleeping, it will be more effective. If you live in an apartment, you can radiate the people in the next unit. This is a real cheap way to do serious harm, no sign up fees, no monthly charges, and no charge for usage, just leave this in the charger; it will do the rest.
4. Attach a WiFi (wireless) system to your computer, it will radiate anyone using the computers in your home and may spread the radiation throughout the entire house. Just leave it turned on and forget about it, ill health should follow.
5. Cook with a MICROWAVE, you do not even have to stand close to the unit, it will cover the entire kitchen and a few other nearby rooms with radiation. You get the added bonus of destroying food nutrition at the same time, another help to cancer.
6. Drive a nice MODERN CAR with lots of gadgets and computerized equipment; drive it long distances for long periods of time. This will ensure that you are well covered in electro magnetic fields, another form of radiation that will harm your body. To make the car even more unhealthy, get a GPS system. If you then use a cell phone in the car, the radiation will bounce all around the interior and radiate you and the other occupants from all different directions. The cell phone will also power up to high power, in order to get transmission out of this 'metal box'.
7. When you sleep, have a CLOCK RADIO, BEDSIDE LIGHTS, TELEPHONE and EXTENSION CORDS near to the bed. This will ensure that you will be receiving a large amount of Electro Magnetic Radiation from the wiring and the appliances. This is a really good way of getting cancer because your body will not be able to recover and rejuvenate itself, as it should during sleep.
8. Use an ELECTRIC BLANKET, keep it turned on and plugged in. This radiates a very high source of Electro Magnetic Radiation through your entire body and should eventually cause some real damage.
9. Visit your MD, your doctor will probably advise you that there is no danger from these devices. You will probably be told that Health Canada and the World Health Organization think these devices are safe and there is more evidence that shows that they are safe than there is evidence, which shows those are causing cancer and very serious harm to health? This will give you a great false sense of security and you can get cancer without even worrying about it.
10. Get WIRELESS GAMES for the kids. This should keep them happy and radiated for many hours. They may even develop A.D.D. and you get the residue radiation.
11. Have a WIRELESS SECURITY SYSTEM. Radiate any burglars and your family.
12. Use a WIRELESS THERMOMETER and all kinds of other wireless devices.
13. Live near a LARGE TRANSMITTING ANTENNA. You will be well received.
14. If you have lots of property, invite cell phone companies to install a CELL PHONE MAST and antennas on your land, you get the house radiated, all your property and the neighbors too! Cancer and you get paid for it. Does it get any better?
15. Live near to HIGH POWER ELECTRICAL TRANSMISSION LINES, they should give you quite a great buzz.
16. Live near to a TRANSFORMER or an ELECTRICAL SUB-STATION, you can be the 'live-wire' of the area.
17. Work in an OFFICE ENVIRONMENT with WiFi, computers, electronic equipment wireless telephones and electrical wiring close to your body.
18. Work with POWER TOOLS such as power saws and electrical welding equipment. They cause very high electro magnetic fields. A new way of getting a 'buzz cut'.
19. Sleep near to a FUSE PANEL, DISTRIBUTION BOX. This is another great source of very high levels of EMFs. You will be empowered!
20. Spend lots of time at your KITCHEN SINK, you will probable get GROUND CURRENT ELECTRICITY. This may enter your house from the power utilities electrical distribution system and come in through the water pipes. It may pass through your body and deliver lots of dangerous high frequency radiation.
21 Get lots of X-RAYS and CT SCANS, this is the real heavy-duty radiation, known to cause serious damage in just seconds. Don't wait for your doctor to suggest x-rays.
There are lots more sources of Electro Magnetic Radiation that can help you to develop cancer. The best way is to combine several of these sources together. It is very easy to do because most modern homes have all or most of these serious pollutants easily available. Remember! - The more radiation the merrier and more chance of cancer!
You can also add to your chances of getting cancer by the old stand-byes, smoking, and air pollution and chemical pollution. Mixed with the radiation they should work great! Of course the opposite is also true! If you want to protect yourself from these dangers, start taking action to avoid exposure and tell others what they should avoid!" Relevant sites: www.powerwatch.org.uk www.electricalpollution.com www.mastsanity.org www.microwavenews.com www.healthharmemr.net
Having a caravan on your drive, in your garage, or parked in a secure location, is your ticket out into the countryside for a cheap and cheerful holiday. With the whole of the UK and thousands of scenic destinations on your doorstep, hitching up your caravan for a quick getaway is one of the most satisfying ways to get a break from home - especially after having spent so long cooped up indoors during the pandemic. In this piece, we look at how you can keep your caravan in pristine working condition for the trips you’ll take in the future.
Outer Caravan Care
The outside of your caravan might look like a robust bubble, but there are plenty of seals and joins through which water might leak over time - especially if your caravan is exposed to the elements month on month. Older caravans are more likely to spring leaks, and to gather mould, than newer models - and you should take particular care, if your caravan is ageing, to maintain the outside of your little holiday haven.
You can do this by taking a survey of your caravan every couple of months. Where can you see moisture leaking into the inside of your caravan, and which part of the bodywork do you believe this is coming from? Use traditional leak-blocking material to help you fix these leaks, and prevent damp and other issues developing inside your caravan.
Inside Your Caravan
Damp is one of the biggest issues reported by caravan owners when they choose to take their caravan out for a short holiday. It’s no fun whatsoever to arrive at your destination, only to find that your caravan is damp, cold and clammy. Especially in the winter, this can become an almost unbearable feature of the interior of your caravan.
To avoid damp, leaks, mould, and smells in the interior of your caravan, it’s well worth reading this expert piece on 7 Common Caravan Maintenance Mistakes and How to Avoid Them. It’s recommended that you perform regular maintenance on your caravan, including on the interior, to avoid larger and more expensive problems down the line.
As your caravan doesn’t have a motor - although motorhomes do, and require you to diligently maintain them in order to be able to take them on the road - you won’t need to engage in work on an engine. But you still have two or three important mechanical parts, including the axle and wheels, the lights, and the tow bar that you use to attach it to your car, to look after.
All of these features require timely checking in order to avoid damage on the road, or faults that spiral into major problems if you fail to deal with them in time. As a minimum, before you head away on holiday with your caravan, you should check the lights, the tyre pressure, and the tow bar - ensuring they’re all safe and legal for use on Britain’s many thousands of roads.
Take care of your caravan throughout the year so as to keep it ready for last-minute getaways and longer, UK-wide holidays in the future. You’ll thank yourself for putting in a little effort.
None of us wishes to fail in the businesses we launch. Our ultimate goal of starting a business is success and prosperity. It does not matter how long we have been in the industry, whether we are beginning a new venture or have been a business owner for decades. We are all brought together by a strong desire to succeed in our businesses and the opportunities available.
For the last decade, I have worked closely with several small business owners. I learned that there are particular principles that they abide by which make great contribution to their success. These principles are the driving forces in business that can make or break our ventures. Various details vary from one industry to the other, or from one business owner to another. The following seven principle elements will be very significant to all industries.
To attain success, we need to have the right team working with us in our businesses. Everything in the business will always run smoothly and comfortably when everything is right at the leadership level. As business owners, we should strive to have the best leadership skills and styles. This will make us become good leaders in our businesses. If we don't have the leadership skills, the adverse effects will trickle down and be experienced throughout our businesses. This will definitely have a notable impact on the company and our profits as well.
In a business, marketing is considered one of the most critical aspects. It is why people look to so many methods, through companies like First Page Digital Hong Kong or through their own marketing departments. Currently, the internet is one of the most incredible resources we have. We should strive to always have well-designed websites that will help us to reach out to our target clients and generate more sales for our business worldwide with ease and inexpensively. We should ensure we have a top search engine rank, which will vastly improve our local deals.
We all know that time is money. For our ventures to be successful, we must maximize our time and focus on the right things. I have seen several small business owners striving to embrace new technology, which has often been very rewarding. I would advise any business owners looking to adopt any technology, such as incorporating software that reduces administrative work and starts using better equipment. This will significantly help your business to stay ahead of the game and enable things to run smoothly.
In any business, the customer is an essential factor. The key to a successful business is the ability to have loyal existing customers. To turn repeat customers into loyal customers, we need to look after their needs and wants. We can resolve this by setting up a 24/7 customer care line to ensure all their queries and complaints are solved promptly. Online, several guides will help us learn how to retain and attract new customers.
Even if we have the best products in the market, our business may experience a downward spiral if we fail to acknowledge our competitors. This is in terms of pricing and improving our product to avoid customers going for substitute products. We also need to understand the industry and the key players in the market to plan our business strategies effectively. This will make our business stand out from the rest, and we can be assured of success.
We need to understand how successful businesses operate and run their businesses. This could be from the departments' primary structure within the business, to the personnel and how to manage various projects. Through interactions with several business owners, I have learned to effectively and efficiently run a business. We need to know everything about the organizational structures and design of the specific industries we are in.
When starting a business, we need to have an excellent financial base. It is also vital to ensure that our businesses have a positive cash flow as it grows and develops. The business will always need adequate finances to pay the employees, vendors, and bills to ensure its sustainability. When our businesses can sustain themselves, it will be effortless for us to manage the cash flow wisely and, in return, get profits.
Going on a hiking trip without having a map can be tough, and Forex trading is like that. We may feel overwhelmed if we do not have a plan from the beginning. To survive in the FX market, we need to use a few essential tools, but without proper planning, it may prove as impossible to utilize those tools to get the best success. Experts believe that perfect planning helps them to execute their action plans easily. Today, we will discuss the steps to take to build a great trading plan.
Without a well-defined plan number of trades may seem astonishing, but in reality, most beginners lose their investment without keeping an actual blueprint. Some of them choose to close their trading account. In this article, we will show the beginners how they can save their accounts by keeping to robust plans.
Steps to take for building a trading plan:
Before buying financial instruments, we have to estimate risk to reward ratio because it may keep a great impact on our strategy and help us to predict the future market condition. According to professionals, the ideal risk to reward ratio is 1:3. This indicates that against 3 dollars of profit, we may take it 1 dollar of loss and not more than that. Experts gauge their potential risk before executing trades and get a good result later.
According to risk-taking, traders can be divided into two categories, “risk averse” and “risk tolerant” investors. Risk-averse investors hate to take a large of it and always aim for a small profit so that the loss can be under their control. We should keep in mind that the higher that will be the greater the loss can be. Its aversion wants to grow their account steadily and slowly. Make sure you open a trading account with a high end broker like Saxo. By choosing such a professional broker, you can easily trade commodities in the United Kingdom. But make sure you follow the basic rules.
Risk-tolerant investors are totally opposite to the traders of its aversion, and they are not frightened to take aggressive steps to ensure their trading success. The master investor assesses its level, and even with the higher possibility of loss, they take the greater care with it. Beginners may take help of online tests to assess their risk tolerance level.
2.Keeping a trading journal
Journal works as the indispensable part of the Forex trading, and without having one can, we may become the victim of data loss. Using a journal, we can identify our previous actions regarding the trades and learn from the mistakes. This also helps to sharpen our strategies for upcoming opportunities.
Experts keep a trading journal always which help them to note down the important happenings and take decision based on that. Keeping a journal helps an investor to go through all the trades that he had executed recently based on weeks or months. Regular journal reviews help us to get the answers about specific patterns of losses and trends in the market.
3.Identifying the market environment
The market situation changes most of the time based on the uptrends, downtrends, or sideways. The environment changes based on the current threat sentiment, and each environment has certain characteristics that must be observed before buying financial instruments. For instance, technical indicators may work well in the ranging market for the oversold and overbought levels, but it can also create a great number of signals which may prove as fake. Another thing to keep in mind that low-yielding assets cannot outperform high-yielding assets when the market risky and volatile.
These are the crucial steps which play a significant role in building a perfect plan which may help us gain success in FX. Beginners can take help from the experts and ask them to show their written action plans, which can be supportive of beginners making a plan.
When an employee launches a set of accusations against your company, you need to make sure that you are able to approach them in the right way. There is a right way and several wrong ways to handle interruptions to business as usual, and you need to make sure you take a careful and measured approach to protect yourself while you reach a solution with the aggrieved party.
Find an Employment Lawyer
Since these accusations are coming from an employee, your best bet for resolution would be to reach out to an employment lawyer for the best way to proceed. Make sure you speak to lawyers with plenty of experience in this area, such as the Springhouse solicitors, as soon as you can. This means that you are going to be able to get the advice you need on how to proceed in a way that protects your business in the short- and long-term.
Make sure you follow any advice that they give you as soon as you can. They are the experts, and they will know how to best protect you should anything go wrong. You need to make sure that you are prepared to work with them and not fight against their suggestions, as they will be key in helping you get to a resolution for the issue.
Having these accusations thrown to you is always going to be hurtful and can provoke some strong emotions from you. You need to make sure that you keep a calm mind and do not lash out in anger as this could make the situation even worse than it already is. Instead, you need to make sure that you are prepared to go into the proceedings with a level head and a willingness to work towards an outcome that suits both parties.
If your solicitor agrees to it, it might be a good idea to reach out to the accuser and open a line of conversation. There are many productive conversations that can be had here if you are willing to have them.
Prepare a Statement
If the employee has gone to the media with the accusations, there might be an expectation for you to produce a response of some sorts. You need to take this as an opportunity to acknowledge the events and say that you are responding to them.
Work with your solicitor to prepare a short statement about your position on the matter.
Though you might not be prepared to admit or deny any accusations, you can acknowledge that they have been made, and that you are willing to work towards some sort of resolution. This can then be sent out if any enquiries are put to you.
Though it can be a difficult time for the company when accusations appear, there are still plenty of things you can do to protect yourselves and begin to work towards the resolution of the conflict. Remember to get the solicitors onboard as soon as possible, and make sure every move you make is calm and measured.