Starting your own business is a great way to achieve financial independence and become your own boss, though it is full of challenges and can involve a lot of investment.
Basing a business around a vehicle is a great way to start out, and can often be very lucrative. With just a driving licence and a small amount of start-up money, you can change your life and run your own business.
Here is a quick guide to five of the most in demand businesses that you can start with a vehicle. It will still take a lot of hard work and dedication, but very quickly you can become your own boss, and work for yourself and choose your own hours.
Work as a Taxi or Uber Driver
Working as a taxi driver can be very profitable, especially if you live in a large city with an airport and people visiting for business or tourism.
Services like Uber and Lyft have become very popular in the last few years, and working for one of these companies is a great way to start a business with a vehicle.
Operate a Recovery Vehicle
Recovery vehicles are always in high demand to help rescue stranded vehicles that have broken down, or help the emergency services clear the roads of vehicles after an accident.
You don’t need to have mechanical experience, just a large recovery truck with the right equipment to help you get the job done safely. You can buy things like light bars and hydraulic lifts from companies like RVL. The vehicles can be expensive, but they are a great investment that pay for themselves very quickly.
Be a Man with a Van
If you have a large vehicle like a van, or the means to buy one, then starting a ‘man with a van’ service is a very profitable way to start your own business.
Every day, thousands of people find themselves looking for a man with a van to help them move house, and businesses often need help transporting large goods or orders to their customers. If you offer a reliable and helpful service, word will soon get around, and you will find yourself with more clients than you can handle.
Transport Medical Supplies for Hospitals Services
Hospitals use a number of private services to move supplies and equipment to their various sites, or pick up emergency supplies from central storage facilities like blood banks.
Contracts for these services can be very lucrative, and you also get a personal reward from helping our hospitals care and provide for the community. A motorbike can be all you need to start transporting blood supplies and samples to where they are needed most.
Become a Private Driver for a Limousine Service
Thousands of companies across the country use private driving services to get their executives to meetings and conferences around the country.
With a high-quality vehicle that is comfortable and well equipped, you can find yourself travelling the country on long trips with powerful elites who need to visit their company’s various sites.
Hopefully this quick guide has given you some inspiration and useful information to take control of your finances and start your own business to become your own boss. The keys to your vehicle may open the door to the next chapter of your life.
The following article is by a guest writer Martin Weatherall, an advocate in the harmful effects of electro magnetic radiation (EMR). This article comes from his work detailing sources of EMR from dangerous antennas in the area of Woodstock Ontario. Having being effected by EMR himself Martin put together the following list of cancer causing points.
I was surprised just how many I get exposed to on a daily basis. "Cancer is one of the most popular illnesses at present, why be left out? Why be one of the few that does not develop cancer? Here are a few tips and ideas to ensure that you are also included in the great cancer lottery! RADIATION, RADIATION, RADIATION, it is simple, find a good source of non ionizing radiation, (the so-called 'safe stuff' – not the nuclear) and you have a great chance of getting cancer. You and your family may be lucky enough to develop some of the bonus illnesses, the new designer radiation illnesses, such as: Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Autism, Fybromyalgia, Severe Allergies, Diabetes, Leukemia and Alzheimer's. You also may suffer old favorites such as Heart Attack, Stroke and Arthritis.
Here are some simple ideas to assist you to get cancer:
1. Use a CELL (mobile) PHONE, use it long and often, the high level of radiation being delivered to your head will provide you with a good chance of brain cancer.
2. Use a CORDLESS PHONE, another good source of radiation to cause brain cancer.
3. Get a DECT CORDLESS PHONE, this baby will not only radiate you when you are talking on it but will radiate your whole house twenty-four hours a day. This is a great way to get your entire family radiated. If you leave it next to your head while you are sleeping, it will be more effective. If you live in an apartment, you can radiate the people in the next unit. This is a real cheap way to do serious harm, no sign up fees, no monthly charges, and no charge for usage, just leave this in the charger; it will do the rest.
4. Attach a WiFi (wireless) system to your computer, it will radiate anyone using the computers in your home and may spread the radiation throughout the entire house. Just leave it turned on and forget about it, ill health should follow.
5. Cook with a MICROWAVE, you do not even have to stand close to the unit, it will cover the entire kitchen and a few other nearby rooms with radiation. You get the added bonus of destroying food nutrition at the same time, another help to cancer.
6. Drive a nice MODERN CAR with lots of gadgets and computerized equipment; drive it long distances for long periods of time. This will ensure that you are well covered in electro magnetic fields, another form of radiation that will harm your body. To make the car even more unhealthy, get a GPS system. If you then use a cell phone in the car, the radiation will bounce all around the interior and radiate you and the other occupants from all different directions. The cell phone will also power up to high power, in order to get transmission out of this 'metal box'.
7. When you sleep, have a CLOCK RADIO, BEDSIDE LIGHTS, TELEPHONE and EXTENSION CORDS near to the bed. This will ensure that you will be receiving a large amount of Electro Magnetic Radiation from the wiring and the appliances. This is a really good way of getting cancer because your body will not be able to recover and rejuvenate itself, as it should during sleep.
8. Use an ELECTRIC BLANKET, keep it turned on and plugged in. This radiates a very high source of Electro Magnetic Radiation through your entire body and should eventually cause some real damage.
9. Visit your MD, your doctor will probably advise you that there is no danger from these devices. You will probably be told that Health Canada and the World Health Organization think these devices are safe and there is more evidence that shows that they are safe than there is evidence, which shows those are causing cancer and very serious harm to health? This will give you a great false sense of security and you can get cancer without even worrying about it.
10. Get WIRELESS GAMES for the kids. This should keep them happy and radiated for many hours. They may even develop A.D.D. and you get the residue radiation.
11. Have a WIRELESS SECURITY SYSTEM. Radiate any burglars and your family.
12. Use a WIRELESS THERMOMETER and all kinds of other wireless devices.
13. Live near a LARGE TRANSMITTING ANTENNA. You will be well received.
14. If you have lots of property, invite cell phone companies to install a CELL PHONE MAST and antennas on your land, you get the house radiated, all your property and the neighbors too! Cancer and you get paid for it. Does it get any better?
15. Live near to HIGH POWER ELECTRICAL TRANSMISSION LINES, they should give you quite a great buzz.
16. Live near to a TRANSFORMER or an ELECTRICAL SUB-STATION, you can be the 'live-wire' of the area.
17. Work in an OFFICE ENVIRONMENT with WiFi, computers, electronic equipment wireless telephones and electrical wiring close to your body.
18. Work with POWER TOOLS such as power saws and electrical welding equipment. They cause very high electro magnetic fields. A new way of getting a 'buzz cut'.
19. Sleep near to a FUSE PANEL, DISTRIBUTION BOX. This is another great source of very high levels of EMFs. You will be empowered!
20. Spend lots of time at your KITCHEN SINK, you will probable get GROUND CURRENT ELECTRICITY. This may enter your house from the power utilities electrical distribution system and come in through the water pipes. It may pass through your body and deliver lots of dangerous high frequency radiation.
21 Get lots of X-RAYS and CT SCANS, this is the real heavy-duty radiation, known to cause serious damage in just seconds. Don't wait for your doctor to suggest x-rays.
There are lots more sources of Electro Magnetic Radiation that can help you to develop cancer. The best way is to combine several of these sources together. It is very easy to do because most modern homes have all or most of these serious pollutants easily available. Remember! - The more radiation the merrier and more chance of cancer!
You can also add to your chances of getting cancer by the old stand-byes, smoking, and air pollution and chemical pollution. Mixed with the radiation they should work great! Of course the opposite is also true! If you want to protect yourself from these dangers, start taking action to avoid exposure and tell others what they should avoid!" Relevant sites: www.powerwatch.org.uk www.electricalpollution.com www.mastsanity.org www.microwavenews.com www.healthharmemr.net
Here are my top 10 tunes of the past year!
10. Pryda Vs. Human League - Don't You Want Me Allein (Gabriel & Dresden Mashup)
9. London Grammar - Hey Now (Arty Remix)
8. Chris Malinchak - So Good To Me
7. The Noble Six - Lost Civilization (Alexandre Bergheau Remix)
6. Ellie Goulding - Burn (Tiësto Remix)
5. Fictivision Vs C-Quence - Symbols (Will Atkinson 5000 Remix)
4. Storm Queen - Look Right Through (MK Dub III)
3. Craig Connelly & Christina Novelli - Black Hole
2. Lana Del Rey vs Cedric Gervais 'Summertime Sadness' Remix
1. Chase & Status - Lost & Not Found ft. Louis M^ttrs
Mortgages are simply home loans, and these loans are offered by lenders across a multitude of mortgage companies, from high street lenders to the more obscure that you’ll never have heard of. It is a common practice to pay interest on loans, and mortgages are no different.
Considering that in this case, the borrower often has to pay his debts over a very long period of time, sometimes as long as twenty, thirty years or more; so it becomes pertinent to apply shrewdness in shopping for a mortgage.
1.Make sure that your credit history and credit score read accurately
A good credit history puts the lending institution more at ease about your ability to pay your debt and makes them more willing to stake their money on you. Losing an appealing mortgage deal because of little mistakes in your credit scores will be a huge misfortune.
2.Reach out to several lenders
Admittedly, shopping for a Limited Company Director Mortgage is not the most enjoyable task, and the long-winded details of each of the lender's terms can wear one out quickly. That’s where using a skilled mortgage broker comes in handy, as they’d be able to take away all the pain and do all the hard work for you.
A good mortgage broker acts in the best interest of the borrower to dedicate ample time to comb through the many available options in order to get the best deal, especially in terms of interest rates. An interest rate of 0.5% can amount to a huge sum for a person whose loan will span up to two or three decades.
3.Keep your negotiation skills handy
When you approach a lending institution and ask for loan estimates for your mortgage, bear it in mind that what you will be handed is simply just that—a loan estimate. It is not an offer, so feel free to negotiate for a better offer.
Do you have a good sum in hand for your down payment or a good credit score? Right here is an edge for you.
Information can mean the only difference between a good offer and costly debts. Be sure to ask relevant questions. Subtle interest adverts often have charges hidden out of plain sight. Ask about them: the application cost, appraisal cost, broker fees, cost for underwriting and the likes.
These fees, when accumulated, can shoot up the entire mortgage cost. And please, take your time to read every detail of the document. You don't want to be in for a shock later.
4.Wrap up your mortgage shopping on time
No, do not be in too much haste, but be aware that that are consequences for multiple mortgage-related queries on your credit score.
However, credit agencies usually can figure out when a prospective homeowner is simply scouting for mortgage options, and if these queries by prospective lenders happen within a 45-day period, they know to disregard the consequences. This is not guaranteed after the aforementioned time window, though, hence the need to not drag too long on the shopping.
5.Don't forget to lock in your rate
When you finally find a mortgage offer that you are comfortable with, remember to ask that the lender furnish you with a written document clearly stating the rate you both agreed on, in order words, how much you locked in.
While this might seem like a gamble considering that rates often fluctuate and can drop by as much as 0.5% between the time of the lock-in and the time of the actual purchase of the property, it is, in fact, the smarter decision, as the chances of the rate increasing far exceeds its chances of coming down.
Managing a healthcare facility is not that easy. As a hospital manager, you must ensure that everything runs swiftly and that each worker is at the right place at the right time. Ensuring that everything works seamlessly and efficiently can be a bit challenging if the hospital lacks a proper workforce scheduling system.
You are likely to record low labour utilization without proper hospital scheduling software in place. In this post, we let you know the significance of having a reliable workforce scheduling system for your hospital.
Why every hospital should have a workforce scheduling system
Staffing in a hospital is a big problem because sometimes it is not easy to predict how much time the doctor will take attending to a patient. An operation may last longer than you expect, thereby affecting other appointments in line for a doctor.
In short, it is necessary that managers in every healthcare facility to use scheduling software to assign their workers tasks so that they can make adjustments if any may emerge during their workers’ service delivery.
Automated scheduling is faster
With a computerized workforce scheduling software, staff scheduling only takes minutes with just a click of a button. Workers do not have to call human resources to know their shifts and working hours.
The software sends push-notification on the employee’s phone immediately. Once the employee completes a shift, the application can notify them of available patients they should attend to. It makes it faster for employees to cover more shifts.
Reduced worker absenteeism
The demand for healthcare services is unpredictable. That means a hospital should always have enough workers anytime. When staff members show up at the right time, there is an increase in patient satisfaction.
With reliable workforce schedule software, workers can easily request day-offs, and the scheduling department will assign other workers overtime to replace them. The process is automatic and ensures the hospital has the required staff number to for any patient emergencies.
Easy retrieval of employee information
Workforce scheduling software makes it easier for the work scheduling department in the hospital to retrieve employee information. For instance, when there is an emergency, and the hospital needs workers off duty to report to work, the scheduling software can send messages to all employees faster. Calling every employee will take a lot of time.
Reduced labour cost
A hospital is likely to spend a lot of money to set up a reliable work scheduling system. However, the benefits of having the system in place outweigh the cost. The system quickly forecasts the demand for hospital staffing through real-time analytics.
It automates everything and gives the hospital manager more time to concentrate on other essential duties. The hospital gains a competitive advantage with more time allocated to creating a better patient experience and improving worker’s productivity.
Need for compliance
With reliable work scheduling software, the hospital can easily adjust to all the changing labour regulations. It is easy for the scheduling department to meet all the compliances for working hours and overtime. The hospital saves on the cost of hiring a compliance manager.
Scheduling software is a must-have for any healthcare facility because of the complex nature of their services. Staffing a hospital takes time that every manager should look forward to saving to improve patient satisfaction. With a convenient workforce scheduling system in place, the hospital can ensure it is more flexible to the unpredictable healthcare service demand.
The traditional pen and paper scheduling cannot cope with the complexities of hospital worker scheduling. Therefore, every hospital should look forward to having a superior hospital scheduling software to ensure their patients quality healthcare.