The following article is by a guest writer Martin Weatherall, an advocate in the harmful effects of electro magnetic radiation (EMR). This article comes from his work detailing sources of EMR from dangerous antennas in the area of Woodstock Ontario. Having being effected by EMR himself Martin put together the following list of cancer causing points.
I was surprised just how many I get exposed to on a daily basis. "Cancer is one of the most popular illnesses at present, why be left out? Why be one of the few that does not develop cancer? Here are a few tips and ideas to ensure that you are also included in the great cancer lottery! RADIATION, RADIATION, RADIATION, it is simple, find a good source of non ionizing radiation, (the so-called 'safe stuff' – not the nuclear) and you have a great chance of getting cancer. You and your family may be lucky enough to develop some of the bonus illnesses, the new designer radiation illnesses, such as: Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Autism, Fybromyalgia, Severe Allergies, Diabetes, Leukemia and Alzheimer's. You also may suffer old favorites such as Heart Attack, Stroke and Arthritis.
Here are some simple ideas to assist you to get cancer:
1. Use a CELL (mobile) PHONE, use it long and often, the high level of radiation being delivered to your head will provide you with a good chance of brain cancer.
2. Use a CORDLESS PHONE, another good source of radiation to cause brain cancer.
3. Get a DECT CORDLESS PHONE, this baby will not only radiate you when you are talking on it but will radiate your whole house twenty-four hours a day. This is a great way to get your entire family radiated. If you leave it next to your head while you are sleeping, it will be more effective. If you live in an apartment, you can radiate the people in the next unit. This is a real cheap way to do serious harm, no sign up fees, no monthly charges, and no charge for usage, just leave this in the charger; it will do the rest.
4. Attach a WiFi (wireless) system to your computer, it will radiate anyone using the computers in your home and may spread the radiation throughout the entire house. Just leave it turned on and forget about it, ill health should follow.
5. Cook with a MICROWAVE, you do not even have to stand close to the unit, it will cover the entire kitchen and a few other nearby rooms with radiation. You get the added bonus of destroying food nutrition at the same time, another help to cancer.
6. Drive a nice MODERN CAR with lots of gadgets and computerized equipment; drive it long distances for long periods of time. This will ensure that you are well covered in electro magnetic fields, another form of radiation that will harm your body. To make the car even more unhealthy, get a GPS system. If you then use a cell phone in the car, the radiation will bounce all around the interior and radiate you and the other occupants from all different directions. The cell phone will also power up to high power, in order to get transmission out of this 'metal box'.
7. When you sleep, have a CLOCK RADIO, BEDSIDE LIGHTS, TELEPHONE and EXTENSION CORDS near to the bed. This will ensure that you will be receiving a large amount of Electro Magnetic Radiation from the wiring and the appliances. This is a really good way of getting cancer because your body will not be able to recover and rejuvenate itself, as it should during sleep.
8. Use an ELECTRIC BLANKET, keep it turned on and plugged in. This radiates a very high source of Electro Magnetic Radiation through your entire body and should eventually cause some real damage.
9. Visit your MD, your doctor will probably advise you that there is no danger from these devices. You will probably be told that Health Canada and the World Health Organization think these devices are safe and there is more evidence that shows that they are safe than there is evidence, which shows those are causing cancer and very serious harm to health? This will give you a great false sense of security and you can get cancer without even worrying about it.
10. Get WIRELESS GAMES for the kids. This should keep them happy and radiated for many hours. They may even develop A.D.D. and you get the residue radiation.
11. Have a WIRELESS SECURITY SYSTEM. Radiate any burglars and your family.
12. Use a WIRELESS THERMOMETER and all kinds of other wireless devices.
13. Live near a LARGE TRANSMITTING ANTENNA. You will be well received.
14. If you have lots of property, invite cell phone companies to install a CELL PHONE MAST and antennas on your land, you get the house radiated, all your property and the neighbors too! Cancer and you get paid for it. Does it get any better?
15. Live near to HIGH POWER ELECTRICAL TRANSMISSION LINES, they should give you quite a great buzz.
16. Live near to a TRANSFORMER or an ELECTRICAL SUB-STATION, you can be the 'live-wire' of the area.
17. Work in an OFFICE ENVIRONMENT with WiFi, computers, electronic equipment wireless telephones and electrical wiring close to your body.
18. Work with POWER TOOLS such as power saws and electrical welding equipment. They cause very high electro magnetic fields. A new way of getting a 'buzz cut'.
19. Sleep near to a FUSE PANEL, DISTRIBUTION BOX. This is another great source of very high levels of EMFs. You will be empowered!
20. Spend lots of time at your KITCHEN SINK, you will probable get GROUND CURRENT ELECTRICITY. This may enter your house from the power utilities electrical distribution system and come in through the water pipes. It may pass through your body and deliver lots of dangerous high frequency radiation.
21 Get lots of X-RAYS and CT SCANS, this is the real heavy-duty radiation, known to cause serious damage in just seconds. Don't wait for your doctor to suggest x-rays.
There are lots more sources of Electro Magnetic Radiation that can help you to develop cancer. The best way is to combine several of these sources together. It is very easy to do because most modern homes have all or most of these serious pollutants easily available. Remember! - The more radiation the merrier and more chance of cancer!
You can also add to your chances of getting cancer by the old stand-byes, smoking, and air pollution and chemical pollution. Mixed with the radiation they should work great! Of course the opposite is also true! If you want to protect yourself from these dangers, start taking action to avoid exposure and tell others what they should avoid!" Relevant sites: www.powerwatch.org.uk www.electricalpollution.com www.mastsanity.org www.microwavenews.com www.healthharmemr.net
Thanks to modern technology, your windows can be much more than just holes in the wall. With benefits ranging from enhanced resistance to intrusion, sound control, energy efficiency and many more, modern windows will enhance your comfort quite significantly.
If you are contemplating a window replacement, this might be a great idea, as your old windows may be holding your house back from its true potential. Here are the benefits to be gained from a window replacement.
1.Increased Home Value
While installing new windows will come at some cost, this cost will easily be compensated for by a considerable increase in the value of the house. Additionally, many buyers have been known to stall or walk away from a purchase once it becomes clear that a home has not been fitted with modern windows.
2.Better All-Round Security and Safety
The modern window provides the best of security features – they open easily to let you out in the case of an emergency, and they shut securely to keep intruders out.
3.Dust and Allergen Control
Modern windows sometimes have blinds and shades between the glass, which are effective at helping to keep out dust and allergens. This is particularly useful for people who suffer from allergic reactions such as hay fever. These windows are also safer for young children, as there are no dangling cords to potentially endanger them. In addition, keeping away the dust and allergens can also prevent pests from making their home in your home - should you ever suspect that there are pests in your home, you should call a professional like the team at Pest Control Experts https://www.
4.Improved Energy Efficiency
Modern windows will help you optimise your energy consumption by improving temperature management. This will save you a little extra expenditure on bills, and will help ensure that your air conditioner/heater enjoys a longer lifespan. For more information on how windows can help improve energy efficiency, contact expert window installers Wombourne Windows, who will be happy to help.
Noise can be annoying, and you probably don’t want to have to put up with it after a hard day at work, or elsewhere. Thankfully, modern windows come with noise-cancelling features such as insulating frames and triple-pane glass, which will help keep out the noise and will help preserve your peace of mind.
6.Enhanced Kerb Appeal
Windows have a potentially powerful effect on any house, when used in the right way. One of the most important ways in which windows can help improve the quality of your home is by providing optimal amounts of natural lighting. This beautifying effect of new windows extends both to the interior and exterior of the house, therefore increasing its kerb appeal. As noted previously, if you’re looking to sell, this will drive the value of your house up, and even if you are not selling, you will enjoy the comfort provided by a significantly better-looking property.
For busy people, low-maintenance windows are important to have. Fortunately, most modern windows do not require an extensive cleaning routine, and with features such as between-the-glass blinds, you will need to do minimal amounts of dusting and other cleaning.
New windows can significantly improve the value of a house, provide optimal amounts of natural lighting, make it safer and more secure to live in, provide better temperature, increase its kerb appeal, require much less in terms of maintenance and provide other benefits. Though they will require a higher financial outlay initially, this will likely prove to be well worth it in the long term.
Having a caravan on your drive, in your garage, or parked in a secure location, is your ticket out into the countryside for a cheap and cheerful holiday. With the whole of the UK and thousands of scenic destinations on your doorstep, hitching up your caravan for a quick getaway is one of the most satisfying ways to get a break from home - especially after having spent so long cooped up indoors during the pandemic. In this piece, we look at how you can keep your caravan in pristine working condition for the trips you’ll take in the future.
Outer Caravan Care
The outside of your caravan might look like a robust bubble, but there are plenty of seals and joins through which water might leak over time - especially if your caravan is exposed to the elements month on month. Older caravans are more likely to spring leaks, and to gather mould, than newer models - and you should take particular care, if your caravan is ageing, to maintain the outside of your little holiday haven.
You can do this by taking a survey of your caravan every couple of months. Where can you see moisture leaking into the inside of your caravan, and which part of the bodywork do you believe this is coming from? Use traditional leak-blocking material to help you fix these leaks, and prevent damp and other issues developing inside your caravan.
Inside Your Caravan
Damp is one of the biggest issues reported by caravan owners when they choose to take their caravan out for a short holiday. It’s no fun whatsoever to arrive at your destination, only to find that your caravan is damp, cold and clammy. Especially in the winter, this can become an almost unbearable feature of the interior of your caravan.
To avoid damp, leaks, mould, and smells in the interior of your caravan, it’s well worth reading this expert piece on 7 Common Caravan Maintenance Mistakes and How to Avoid Them. It’s recommended that you perform regular maintenance on your caravan, including on the interior, to avoid larger and more expensive problems down the line.
As your caravan doesn’t have a motor - although motorhomes do, and require you to diligently maintain them in order to be able to take them on the road - you won’t need to engage in work on an engine. But you still have two or three important mechanical parts, including the axle and wheels, the lights, and the tow bar that you use to attach it to your car, to look after.
All of these features require timely checking in order to avoid damage on the road, or faults that spiral into major problems if you fail to deal with them in time. As a minimum, before you head away on holiday with your caravan, you should check the lights, the tyre pressure, and the tow bar - ensuring they’re all safe and legal for use on Britain’s many thousands of roads.
Take care of your caravan throughout the year so as to keep it ready for last-minute getaways and longer, UK-wide holidays in the future. You’ll thank yourself for putting in a little effort.
If you are a savvy entrepreneur with an extraordinary idea, getting a startup running may feel quite overwhelming. However, the rewards will be well worth it in the end. Launching a brand is an inspiring journey that most entrepreneurs live for, although, several challenges can be initially demotivating. For this reason, you will need to evaluate all the basics of starting a business. As your main focus won’t just be on your products or services, the following essential financial tips will keep your business running while you find ways to implement notable growth along the way.
Payroll And Business Tax
You probably already know you will need to register your business for tax requirements to ensure you are compliant right from the start. However, you may not have considered the details of payroll and how crucial it is for business financial affairs. You will need to learn how to do payroll UK and uncover the specifics according to your region. You will need to be registered as an employer and outline the basics of the pay as you earn scheme for your employees, even if you have only employed one person.
Cash Flow Management
One of the most common reasons startups fail is cash flow issues that could have been avoided. Cash flow issues can quickly snowball into frustrating and stressful concerns that can ultimately have your business shut its doors. You should know how every cent of your businesses funds is spent and where it comes from. Monitoring cash flow means being aware of your financial situation. You will therefore be able to make changes to expenses or other spends that can keep your business afloat during trying times. To best manage cash flow, you should craft a detailed budget and stick to it strictly.
Limit Fixed Expenses
You may feel inclined to go even a little bit overboard in the beginning while launching your brand, although this will be a notable mistake that may cost you dearly later on. Rather than overspending, in the beginning, you should make an active effort to limit all fixed expenses to the bare minimums. Limiting fixed costs means you will be less likely to have to downscale your business in the future. Downscaling might be considered an effort to keep the lights on, although the details of restructuring a business often illuminate significant loss in the process.
Outsourcing To Save Costs
Outsourcing is one of the most money-savvy moves business owners can make. While startups and smaller-scale businesses are tasked with running and growing with only minimal funds, outsourcing is the solution to implement growth. This is because outsourcing workflows from entire departments can help you access industry experts for a fraction of the cost when compared to average salaries of expert employees. You can outsource departments from marketing to financials and even human resources. This means your business can ultimately function with far fewer employees, drastically reducing your overall spend on wages.
Starting your own business is a great way to achieve financial independence and become your own boss, though it is full of challenges and can involve a lot of investment.
Basing a business around a vehicle is a great way to start out, and can often be very lucrative. With just a driving licence and a small amount of start-up money, you can change your life and run your own business.
Here is a quick guide to five of the most in demand businesses that you can start with a vehicle. It will still take a lot of hard work and dedication, but very quickly you can become your own boss, and work for yourself and choose your own hours.
Work as a Taxi or Uber Driver
Working as a taxi driver can be very profitable, especially if you live in a large city with an airport and people visiting for business or tourism.
Services like Uber and Lyft have become very popular in the last few years, and working for one of these companies is a great way to start a business with a vehicle.
Operate a Recovery Vehicle
Recovery vehicles are always in high demand to help rescue stranded vehicles that have broken down, or help the emergency services clear the roads of vehicles after an accident.
You don’t need to have mechanical experience, just a large recovery truck with the right equipment to help you get the job done safely. You can buy things like light bars and hydraulic lifts from companies like RVL. The vehicles can be expensive, but they are a great investment that pay for themselves very quickly.
Be a Man with a Van
If you have a large vehicle like a van, or the means to buy one, then starting a ‘man with a van’ service is a very profitable way to start your own business.
Every day, thousands of people find themselves looking for a man with a van to help them move house, and businesses often need help transporting large goods or orders to their customers. If you offer a reliable and helpful service, word will soon get around, and you will find yourself with more clients than you can handle.
Transport Medical Supplies for Hospitals Services
Hospitals use a number of private services to move supplies and equipment to their various sites, or pick up emergency supplies from central storage facilities like blood banks.
Contracts for these services can be very lucrative, and you also get a personal reward from helping our hospitals care and provide for the community. A motorbike can be all you need to start transporting blood supplies and samples to where they are needed most.
Become a Private Driver for a Limousine Service
Thousands of companies across the country use private driving services to get their executives to meetings and conferences around the country.
With a high-quality vehicle that is comfortable and well equipped, you can find yourself travelling the country on long trips with powerful elites who need to visit their company’s various sites.
Hopefully this quick guide has given you some inspiration and useful information to take control of your finances and start your own business to become your own boss. The keys to your vehicle may open the door to the next chapter of your life.